Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I, was running stationary radar this afternoon when I conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for 45/30. He had no proof of ops license or proof of insurance. I issued him a citation for 40/30 and just gave him a warning for the other 2. Upon getting his citation he called me a few names that I wont repeat here and yelled as he drove away "Ill see you in court!" Some people
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah.. then they end up losing, and just making you waste a day you could of spent doing something else... ignorance should be illegal
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh they always say that but dont worry judges almost alway throw out cases like that
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that guy makes me so mad! All police try to do is help, and most of the time the cop lets them off easy because they dont want any trouble, and people treat them like dirt [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be assured Kirk that although we know Copper and Wolf and that they are good cops and people, not all cops are helpful or willing to go easy some purposefully make it harder. After all they are human and have little dislikes toward certain individuals or groups that may or may not be cought doing something. Believe me I know some of the spiteful cops.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunatly I do have to agree with Joe that some Cops instead of trying to diffuse a situation get some sort of a thrill of making it more heated. Oh and be assured I am not worried about the magistrate, I contacted him after the event and informed him that if this individual does contact him for a hearing that I would like to change his citation from 40/30 to his actual 45/30.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the difference [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast