Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Xbox vs. ps2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not true there's A LOT more gameplay than cinematics. And how would you know anyway. You don't play them :P. And you can't count the begginings of the game because it usually is a lot of cinematics and talking at the beggining. It teaches you everything and it opens up the story. Pretty much all RPGs are that way.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im talking about graphics, not lenght. of course theres more gameplay than cinematics (if i ever come across a game that has more cinematics than gameplay i'll burn it) im just saying the cinematics quality has nothing to do with the quality of the gameplay, since cinematics are pre-recorded, up to DVD quality. gameplay requires processing power, which the PS2 doesn't have. I played FFX a few times... it isn't anything too amazing if you ask me..
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cuz you only played it for 20 minutes X.X and in my opinions FFX is the worst out of all the Final Fantasies I've played which includes all but 1,2, and 11. And there is NOT more cinematics than gameplay in it. Anyway arguing is not allowed on here so I'm not posting on this thread anymore. It's better done over the phone. so don't hang up!
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amateur_Expert you are entitled to your opinion. It just so happens that it is not the same as the opinion of the majority of us on here. There's no use trying to cram it down our throats that the x box is better. The majority of us like the PS2 better, and we are not going to change our minds because of your opinion.
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whos trying to change anyones opinion? like you, im stating mine.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stating yours over and over again........it seems to me that you are trying to argue with everyone. Let it go man........ PS2 is just better [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. i can't stop laughing!! wow.. lol.. my stomach hurts. thanks for that i hadn't laughed this hard in a while....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fortunately the majority is not always right. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

I'm a big fan of the Xbox, too. Lots of racing games which is my favorite genre. Project Gotham Racer (1&2), Colin McRae Rally, RalliSport Challenge (1&2), TOCA, etc. Halo is one of my favorite games, too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast