Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xbox.
    project gotham II and halo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok heres a question for the PS2 people...if xbox has been proven a better system, as far as hardware and what not, it DOES have better graphics and that is a FACT, the DVD player is better, that is also A faCT, AS FOR CINIMATICS...WHOCARES! i see it this way, why get all hyped up over cinimatics if the gameplay is way diffrent, choppy and blocky, the fact is, the only reason PS2 has more games is beacuse it came out rroughly 1 year and 6 monthes before xbox, that leaves ALOT of space for claiming games, another issue with people saying "PS2 has more games" is although PS2 has been out longer, the ONLY games xbox does not have that PS2 does..is the ones that are only for PS2, buttttt vise versa my friends, xbox has the same things, halo, fable, NFL Fever, and as for racing games we have project gothem, if you dont bealive that xbox has 90% of all PS2 games..go here

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/allgame..._lnav_allgames

i bet you will find if not all then most of the games you have for ps2 there.. well thanks, and for those who HAVE a PS2 get an xbox in time for HALO 2..it whas the first lightning engine on a game, graphics so powerful a PS2 or Gamecube can actually go haywire (no joke) nov. 9, dont miss out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]the same things, halo, fable, NFL Fever, and as for racing games we have project gothe
    From what i hear from other local Xbox users thats the ONLY good games it has.

and i dont nearly as much as you claim that are on it
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok "FINCH" check this out, those arent the only good games it has, the people you know that have an xbox just dont know about the good games it has, and o yeah, your lying, beacuse i was not stating an opinion when i said xbox has 90% of PS2 games..its actually a fact, do some googling, hey man, i have a PS2 too, so i have views from both sides, YOU on the other hand my bird friend, only have one view, your being extremely hard headed, i have looked at hardware, graphics, design and all of that on both sides, and xbox is just a better system..maybe the games are a diffrent story maybe those 10% of more games matter..but as far as the system goes, xbox is better, its a proven fact birdman..i mean finch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and another thing, since u mention there are not NEARLYYYY as much finchy, tell me the ones that are super good that xbox does not have..that is not ONLY FOR PS2..if you can, i'll shutup..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen, buddy, i dont really care and dont have much of a interest in either system. I was just stating what i observed. I dont really want to get into a argument over game systems, over witch the question of wich is better is really more of a matter of opinion than fact. Infact, this was going to be my lastt post in this subject, but seeing how RUDE you are it seems to require my further response. Its a matter of opinion on witch is best. Get over it
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and i dont nearly as much as you claim that are on it
    and this quote is mearly a sad examle of my typing skills. I dont even know what it says
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still lean toward PS2 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast