What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why was pondboys post locked?

Why was it locked?If someone doesnt want to read it,they dont have to.Noah,dont take any crap from anyone,you have friends that think about you,take care my friend!

Jerry

Dino,

Good luck with the doctor tomorrow.

Bobby

It was locked because of off-topic arguing, and not following of the first rule of the board: "Be nice."

Edit: If you have read the fourth page of the topic, it should be pretty obvious.

I only saw one person on the 4th page that was saying negative stuff.And they should know better,since they were just let back on here.

Jerry

I didn`t read that last page so I don`t know what was said. How can I update on myself for this week then? Other then starting a new thread wich this isn`t enough new info to do that.

i hate topics like this. if you read it all you will (or should) see why. it had nothing to do with noah.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Oct. 05 2004,7:09)]Why was it locked?If someone doesnt want to read it,they dont have to.Noah,dont take any crap from anyone,you have friends that think about you,take care my friend!

Jerry
Because people kept saying negative stuff like they dont want pond boy posting negative stuff, because it makles ppl feel sad. However, we specificly aslked pond boy to keep updating us, so I dont tknow why osme ppl on here dont want him doing that.
confused.gif

And I agree.
I fosmeone has had a bad day, and they odnt want to read negative stuff, then why read his or mine threads?

because it's there.

Why do I keep missing out on these things...

Not that I want to hear negative stuff, but I think if would be interesting to get more ppl's viewpoints on topics like these. Don't scream at me...

I hope nobody thought my little comment was negative. I meant it in a positive way. But if it was offensive, I apologise! I would like to hear updated info on both Starman and Pondboy. I sort of think of them as "the neighborhood kids down the street", know what I mean?
smile.gif

People are free to post whatever they wish as long as it doesn't break the main forum rule...BE NICE.

However, too many threads are turning into arguments and this must stop. Any threads that turn argumentative will be locked down. If you don't want to see topics locked, then follow the rules and keep your comments civilized.

People are free to read and post to any thread they want to participate in. If you don't like the topic, don't read it and don't post. Its very simple.

We shouldn't see comments like "shut up", "you're stupid", "you're wrong", etc.

Any posts you find annoying, ignore them. They may not be annoying to other people.

Please try to be respectful of the feelings of others.

Back