Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Pill, I've been here for a while though I just don't post to much...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (firewired @ Oct. 11 2004,10:20)]
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I like the metroid prime game too. Currentley I`m on the phazon mines. It has very good graphics,but there are still alot of blockiness,and the backgrounds are kinda blurred,but then again this was one of the first games to come out on GC. I hope echos has better graphics and will be as enjoyable to play and be a cheap game a year after it`s release like prime
    The release date is November 15th. Try and free up my schedule for a few days.....or weeks.....after the 15th. Looks like a good game [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Metroid Prime Echos
    I can't wait for Echoes. I've been a huge fan of Metroid ever since the first one came out way back in '86, and if its as good as Prime, we're all in for a treat.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. I still remember trying to beat Super Metroid for the Super NES as fast as I could so I could see Samus in a bikini lol [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i saw the fable review and they said it wasnt all its cracked up to be unfortunately, but its still THE RPG to get, there where a few let-downs but all in all its still a good game. Its based on a point system and you earn "good" points or "bad" points (not sure if thats exactly what they're called), you can marry people in the game and every action determins how you end up looking, no two different people will look exactly alike which is great... its on my game to do list. I'm thinking about pre-ordering Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, it looks awesome.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, Shadow Hearts: Covenant is far more entertaining and fun than Fable was. Anyone who even remotely enjoys a good RPG will get that ASAP.

Fable isn't really an RPG anyways. Its more like an action/adventure game like Zelda.

Buying KOF: MI on Friday. Can't wait. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the action/adventure part of fable isn't the main focus, just goes to show how much you played it.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a video game... jeez...
    \"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?\"

\"If vegans love animals so much, why do they eat all thier food?\" - Brandonk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You said it Plantslikebugs

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast