Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My xbox live tag is brokenwatch, but I haven't been online in months. Whenever Halo 2 arrives, I will be though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played a bit of it, quite a bit better than the first, but far from the second coming the hype has built it to be. Still not in the league of top tier PC FPS games, particularly UT2004 in terms of multiplayer.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.8 million pre-orders (new record) and 100 million dollars made on the first day beg to differ fygee.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Fygee might be talkign about the overall gameplay and graphics. Not the advertisement success (like Half-Life and Counterstrike). I've played a bit of HALO 2 at a store a few days back, and was disappointed to find that it hadn't changed much from the first. Then again I have preferred playing HALO on a PC than on X Box since the beginning. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS GAME OWNS!!!
    i play it on X Box live at my friends house, and it owns!!!!
    Edit:Whoops sorry, Spoiler
    also, i love double weps, esp covenent weps, like needlers, and plasma rifles, and the best wep, the covenent sword, 1 HIT KO!!!(what were they thinking when they made that piece? not that i care, i love it ^^ killtacular!!!)
    also, can you say wraith? I can!!! and ya know what else, i can drive em now 2 ^^ also, mounting the vehicles and knocking off other riders PWNS!!!
    a dislike about it is some of the melees, they are pretty weak looking... other than that, i think this is the GAME OF THE YEAR AND IS A MUST HAVE!!!
    i dont even have X Box and im getting it, lol so if someone dont have it, we can still play ^^
    Just my opinion (and i tell no lies)
    Hellz
    PS GET THIS GAME WETHER YOU HAVE X BOX OR NOT!!!
    Nike SB is Bananas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shokuchuu
    Hasn't changed much? lol I won't go into it. The graphics are amazingly redone, and no weapon is the same (some may be the same but look different and have different effects compared to the first halo). Even if he was refering to the gameplay and the graphics, i think it was all it was advertized correctly. People allowed this game to break a few records because they saw the first Halo was amazing so they thought this one would be better, and it didn't disappoint. BTW if you played it before November 8th in ANY store it wasn't a real copy. Stores received the game on Nov. 8th (microsoft wasn't taking any chances). It was crazy in times square here in nyc... there was a huge line and it is gonna be pretty hard to get Halo 2 for a few weeks if you didn't get it the first day.
    Xbox Live rules!!!!!!!!!!! I spent about 8 hours of today (yeah yeah...) playing Halo2. Made tons of new friends and owned in the ratings.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still havent got it.. jesus, i went to A_E's house to see it, incredible...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you a body guard for the HALO series A_E? I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said I was a little disppointed (X Box isn't exactly my cup of tea). MY OPINION. Do you always try and make people agree with everything you believe? Enjoy the game for your own sake, not defend it as if you made it yourself. Then again you're 15, smack bam in the gaming phase. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I was there once too...