Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard that you can burn the games on to the hard drive of an x-box, is that true?
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really doubt that. Sony isn't that stupid.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 08 2004,4:06)]Yeah of course, and another downside to the PS3 is that it might not play PS1 OR PS2 games. I don't know what sony is thinking
    Realy? That is extremley odd you think they would keep the trend going? Personaley I look for backward compatability. Like with the Gba it plays the old black and white gb games as well as gbc and of course gba games,and the Nds will play all of these and the better then N64 graphics games! All in a ortable package that has two screens one of wich is touch screen. And it will come with chat,and the graphics are incredible for a hand held! The metroid game looks particularily cool! If only Microsoft would make a handheld xbox type thing then WOW! maybe you could play Xbox graphiced games in a few years:O

I sure hope that if\when nintendo makes there new console it will be backward compatible with the gc.

Why don`t all of us game crazed people talk over here? omnigameing And it`s Shining Levi`s very own game forum
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Travis @ Oct. 08 2004,4:10)]I have heard that you can burn the games on to the hard drive of an x-box, is that true?
    You can with psone onto a normal 10cent cd-r if you equip it with a mod chip. But I think microsoft would be smarter then to make it that easy to pirate there games.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no actually it is official, sony will not be able to playback games, it was on techtv for those who know what that it.. it really sucks, and its kinda dumb to be honest, but it will resell the old ps2 games for cheap in ps3 format..oh by the way, sony has microsoft making the ps3 for them...isent that ironic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]I have heard that you can burn the games on to the hard drive of an x-box, is that true?
    yes its true, my friend has his xbox fixed, he can download games onto his hard-drive instead of burning them onto a CD, and he plays it from there, and you can turn your xbox into a CD burner and if your a very good hacker, a fully equipted computer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pondboy, the games are on dvd and you wouldn't be able to burn then on cd, too much data. microsoft did try to make it unhackable.. but they failed. you can mod it easily, and there is a place online that sells them "premoded" with different style cases, 250 gigabyte hard drives, and including the mod software which lets you save full games onto your huge hard drive. So basically you can go to blockbuster, load the game onto your hard drive, and you've got the game!

I think that will be a very bad decision by sony. Many PS fans will be incredibly disappointed, and won't be interested in REBUYING games they already have.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup or download it from the internet, it has a cable modem thing in the back

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast