Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dotn see why you should get worked up over people liking one system more than another starman,

however, he's right about the Final Fantasy games being totally awesome! but FFVII is still the best game i've ever played! it had the right mix of every emotion, and all the other FF games , it seems, have one emotion that dominates the game. it will always hold a special place in my heart..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it was a prediction first of all, i'm not Notradamus. And yes, it was officially stated that PS3 won't be able to play PS1 or PS2 games. So what, you own Sony corporation now? No one is insulting anyone we are having a conversation about game consoles, which is mostly based on opinion, if you set aside that fact that Xbox has better hardware. No one is "slagging off" PS2. I'm not trying to offend anyone, and the facts i state are true.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 09 2004,12:52)]however, he's right about the Final Fantasy games being totally awesome! but FFVII is still the best game i've ever played! it had the right mix of every emotion, and all the other FF games , it seems, have one emotion that dominates the game. it will always hold a special place in my heart..
    I agree with you on that one! That is my favorite game too. FFX was pretty good too though. Have you played FFX-2? It was a little wierd right away......but after you got passed the whole different clothes give them different powers, and dress-sphere's etc........it was a pretty good story.

I really liked Metroid Prime for the Gamecube too. That has some pretty amazing graphics I thought, and I have always been a fan of the Metroid series. I am looking forward to the next Metroid coming out.

The Ratchet and Clank series is another one of my favorites. Great weapons, great graphics, and a great story. No matter what the system......I'm looking forward to new games! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FF games are really cool!! Thats one thing i have to agree with. I think its kyles fault [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] the cinematics are awesome, and so is the gameplay. ::still cant wait for halo 2::
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought ffx and x-2 were just too happy. you know? they were too silly and i hated the voices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone played Battlefield 1942 or Full Spectrum Warrior for the xbox? :: Battlefield 1942 was voted most realistic military game ever produced.. and for good reason. Its amazing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Military games have never been much of an attraction for me, though I do play them on occasion when over a friend's house.

King of Fighters: Impact will be out in just 3 days. Been waiting a long while for that one, and should do well to satisfy the fighting game nut in me.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you played guilty gear x2? or any of the virtua fighters?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast