What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baseball

• Thread starter altrade212
  • Start date
so you guys, you think the yankee's will take it this year?

No, the Cardinals. Let's Go Mets

booooo!!! yankees! they are doing really good this year, they started off rocky but look now, wow im so proud of them..

Lets Go Red Sox!

I'm a Braves fan,I just don't think they will make it,but I hope they do.

Jerry

::gets suited up to get ready for this thread:: Baseball stats, info, and cracks - loaded.

I want a Red Sox - Twins World Series.  It'll take a quick reallignment of teams, but we still have a few days to get it done.  I live in Sox country, well, part of it that happens to contain a lot of obnoxious Yankee fans.  Maybe there's more of them than Red Sox fans here on the west side of the Connecticut River, but it's Sox country nonetheless.

But the Twins' AA team is only a few minutes away and I've watched the Twins players (and two former Twins now on the Red Sox) grow up.  I go to lots and lots of those games and haven't been to Fenway since 1985. So I have an attachment to the Twins, but I'll be rooting for the Sox to beat them in the ALCS.

Back