Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The hole in the ozone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nomatter what the argument there is no exuse for such bhavior.

Spec, you say 6 people!?

well ...

Well they should respect your religeon and veiw points.

that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just for the record, I've never written a hate mail in like 3 years. (well... I'm not sure if you could consider the e-mail I wrote someone complaining about them "hate mail"... which really wasn't all that bad... and I was 13 anyway)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is why religion should be restricted to religious topics.

anyways.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes... it always ends up the same.
    "it's like grandma's nightshirt, it covers everything"
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna act sorta like a moderater here and say that both sides are right in some areas and wrong in others. I have seen that science has proven... many times. Science CANNOT prove ANYTHING. Ask any TRUE scientist and they will tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]this is why religion should be restricted to religious topics.
    Quote[/b] ]TheAlphaWolf is right; no credible science textbook invokes religious doctrine. There simply is no intersection between the two, and the potential for doctrine to undermine scientific data is simply too great for the two to co-exist in a textbook. Religion is about faith, and science is about data.
    On the contrary, science has everything in the world to do with it. That is why it exists; to learn about the world around us. There two major theories, creationism and evolution. Without a faith neither one is a credible theory. Creaton uses it faith that something created everything, and that everything that happens happens quite quickly catastrophism. Evolution has says that everything took millions of years to evolve from a single living cell that randomly appeared. It is the matter of what you are lead to believe. If religion/faith were removed from science, creationism AND evolution would thus become dicredible(wow that took a long time to type that word). It think I have everything. Both faiths/religions have their strong points and weak points.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]creationism AND evolution would thus become dicredible(wow that took a long time to type that word).
    ummm... what do you mean by that?
    evolution IS credible not because of faith, but because there's proof.
    there's no way all the fossil species and today's species could have ever shared the world at the same time.... and you can see that mutations do exist, you can see natural selection is going on, etc...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont understand why religeon and sience clash.

In early midevil times, the church was one of the biggest suporters of science and installed complex timekeeping and physic macines in their cathedreals. They funded Astronimers and biologists. Since the bible and god was the truth, they reasoned, how could finding out more of the truth be wrong? It was about galaleio's time that the curch reversed its position.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well... religion and science clash because religion isn't scientific. now, do we all agree on that?
    science is about proof. If you want to have a religion or something, ok, that's fine.... but there's no scientific proof of any religion. you can prove things (like floods or something) that the bible or koran or something says, but you can't prove that there is a god or that he went around telling people to write down things.
    If you start believing something that can't possibly be proven, or that HAS been proven, that's not science.
    I could also say why I don't believe in any religion... but that would be going too far wouldn't it? if you want me to talk about that, PM me. I don't want people saying I offended them because I was saying why I don't have a religion.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast