Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The hole in the ozone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and there's no proof of that flood. there's not a shred of evidence that that flood has ever happened or that it could even happen.
    Uh...
    Black Sea slowly gives up ancient secrets
    "Expedition delves into theories about biblical flood"

On Msnbc.com.

and Wesly geolygy is known and happening. In spans as short as 2 days things change dramaticly from floods depositing sedements new, and fosilize ocean ripples in the rock under the grand canyon, and flash floods gouging out new gullys
    that makes no logic

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, so science is not proof, so now that we have fixed that problem we will move on. You can't prove the flood happen, bet there is evidence, enormous fossil grave yards found in sediments(I can't remeber of the one that I'm thinking of). It is really hard to explain so many species of plants and animals in place with evolution cause it doesn't support "fast" actions. The added sediments from water, doesn't help evolution either.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just tell you why I don't believe that what the bible says is true... I don't know much about the koran and other holy books... I was raised as a catholic and went to a catholic school so I do have some background on the bible... not saying I know a lot of it because I don't, but I know more than the koran and others.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you read my link ether of you?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]You can't prove the flood happen, bet there is evidence, enormous fossil grave yards found in sediments(I can't remeber of the one that I'm thinking of). It is really hard to explain so many species of plants and animals in place with evolution cause it doesn't support "fast" actions. The added sediments from water, doesn't help evolution either.
    fast actions as in how fast organisms evolve... not how fast things can happen...
    huh? what are you talking about? there have been landslides, volcanoes, swamps, etc...
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]It is really hard to explain so many species of plants and animals in place with evolution cause it doesn't support "fast" actions
    Thats the old version of the theory.

Check this out too

Scientists dredge up sleeping dinosaurFossil found in China,
    curled up in a birdlike pose

Also on Msnbc.com, a joint venture between msn (the internet provider) and Nbc (the news station)
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    umm... finch, I don't get the point of your article. (the first one)
    the great flood was supposed to involve a huge flood of the earth that killed every human on earth that was bad. it's impossible for the whole entire earth to be covered at once and for a man to build a boat big enough to carry two individuals of every species.
    but ofcourse, if you're religious, any impossibilities that are in that story can be washed away by three simple words... "leap of faith". it's like grandma's nightshirt, it covers everything LOL! I love saying that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Exactly, so science is not proof
    and I don't think you could say that really...
    otherwise nothing is proof so the word proof means nothing...
    we need a definition of proof:
    : the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact b : the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning
    (m-w.com)