What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hole in the ozone!

It must really stink to know you have nothing to live for if you are an evolutionist... anyway, I'm tired(like spec) of the bashing. The old saying goes, "Don't through pearls amongst swine". It could be applied to both sides of the topic, so don't say I'm bashing anyone.

so you think that just b/c you're an evolutionist you don't have religion? LOL!!!

and personally I love not having a religion. no having to pray to something I can't see, not having to go to church/etc. every sunday (or in the case of muslims having to pray I think 5 times a day and always to the direction of mecca), etc...
and I do have something to live for. I want to be a biologist (or something along those lines), have tons of plants and animals and others, go around the world studying nature, and not have kids :p

and I'm very happy as I am right now thank you. I don't know why people think that people NEED a religion to be happy.

and starman, you're exactly right
biggrin.gif
aldough I didn't go to a christian kindergarden... WAIT! my first year WAS in a christian kindergarden but it doesn't really matter since I hardly remember anything from that time. I DID go to a catholic school from grades 1 to 5 though.

You never know when to quit do you Wolf... AIM'ed you
smile_m_32.gif

someone....lock this thread....PLEASE!

Hello everyone, this thread seems to have turned into an evo vs creat threat. You guys can continue, as long as you keep it nice, but let me also present a different forum that I think you would ALL enjoy. They've been at this debate a LONG time, so both sides can see the if what they think is right or wrong.

www.crytozoology.com

Check out the forum, towards the bottom of the main page. No shortage of entertainment!

Let me put it this way...I agree with Alphawolf about 90% of the time. Although, I would have to review his hunting issues again but I am not going there.
smile_m_32.gif
Not meaning to fluff your ego or anything Alphawolf... LOL

i don't agree with what wesley said about evolutionist not having anything to live for. i myself know that i, as well as all of you, will exist after death. death is only when this vehicle expires and we transcend into the next one. when we die we ascend into a higher frequency, allowing us to exist in the astral plain. it's extremely complicated, so go to www.astralpulse.com if you want to know more. it has nothing to do with religion and it's not a cult. i know this because i have existed outside of my physical body (i have astral projected many times)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]AIM'ed you
huh? I didn't get any AIM. (not from you anyway)

and what do want me to do? not say anything when people say I don't have anything to live for and that I'm sad???

This WILL be my last post on the matter. It is an apology post.

I am sorry for that last post that said you had nothing to live. That was rude and uncalled for. As a Christian, I am told to do unto others as I would want them to do to me etc, etc. I was too quick to speak.

Sorry, and so long,
~Wes~

well, it was late and we were both tired. people say things they normally wouldn't say when they're tired.... especially me. even after editing 100 times I STILL do that.

smile.gif
thats ok wesly

Alphahh, you need to practice on how to disagree without being too disagreeable.

Oxymoron!

I disagree with people quite often but no one hardly ever gets angry at me...

well, at least thats how it used to be

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 15 2004,5:09)]I disagree with people quite often but no one hardly ever gets angry at me...

well, at least  thats how it used to be
I agree, you really need to start being more agreeable with others.
smile_n_32.gif
k/d

rightio

I'm trying to be quiet and you all keep tempting me....

to do what?

Back