User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mom saw the psycholagist please read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 14 2004,4:08)]I think people blame doctors too much.
    Yeah, sometimes it is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. I think people also put to much reliance on doctors. I mean really how many times have we made a mistake this week at work, or school? Noah I'll be praying for you. Hope to see you well again soon.
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my mom and dad both had theres out and my mom if she eats fatty foods gets like indigestion and yeah all the fat and stuff would just pass right through. I don`t have gall stones,unless they just never showed up because they already passed,because I`ve been checked a few times for them. It`s most likely I have gallblader disease I guess.
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear that. I was thinking it's a pity you can't get need some traditional chinese medicine cos' they can really help you feel better. But now that the psychologist made an diagnosis, I'm looking forward to hear you munching on turkey...lean part only.
    Cindy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe it's genetic... if you have kids you know what to look for. (if it's genetic...)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect I have gall stones. Every time I do any physical thing - jogging, for example - that causes any kind of excessive moving-about in my body, I get an internal pain in the gallbaldder area. It stops when I stop whatever I'm doing. I can't walk briskly for over a mile because the pain gets too intense (and that's saying something.. I handle pain pretty well). It's been like this for most of my life. When I was 11 or so I remember being at my uncle Kim's house in NC and having to get off the trampoline after a while because of the pain. My doctor suspected unusually high acid production in my stomache due to a high amount of stress (oooh.. big suprise), and I was on Zantac for, like, ever, but it didn't help. So I got referred to a.. uh.. gastro..en..terol..o..gist? Somethin' like that. I personally think it's gall stones, but we may find out soon.

..Can y'all keep a secret? Okay.. I kind of hope it's something minor, but untreatable, so I can get excused from PE for eternity ^_^
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda curious Noah...but if you can't eat...does that mean you haven't tasted anything all this time?
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]so I can get excused from PE for eternity ^_^
    he he he... I haven't had to take PE since 9th grade [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] I LOVE high school! they MAKE you take PE every single year in middle school. you only have to take it once in high school [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] (too bad about the extra homework though)
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMFG.. really?!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *dances around like an idiot*
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast