What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom saw the psycholagist please read.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Hey! Today was my moms apointment with the pshycolagist. When my mom explained my symptoms to her she said "this does not sound like conversion disorder it sounds like gallbladder disease!" Then the psycholagist called the psyciatrist who also said the same thing! So on november 1st I have an apointment with the psyciatrist who will set me up with apointments for tests for my gallbladder!

All along we thought this was likely gallblader related and now this hopefully will confirm it! I may be able to eat on Christmass:) Hopefully the tests will show it is gall bladder disease and they will take out my gallbladder and my symptoms will go away:)

I am continuing to get worse and worse feeling though:( But hopefully this will be able to cure me:)

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
thats great to hear noah! I hope your problems are resolved soon.

Good to hear,maybe they will get you fixed up soon!

Jerry

that's fabulous! but what will you do without a gallbladder?

what does a gallbladder do anyway?

uh clean toxins from your urin?
confused.gif
? i dont know its a guess
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Oct. 14 2004,6:15)]uh clean toxins from your urin?
confused.gif
? i dont know its a guess
confused.gif
No it gives bile to the liver (i think)

Great news Pond Boy.
Lets hope you can eat at Thanksgiving!

Oh that would be wonderful steve! Your gall bladder produces bile to digest fatty foods.

thats great noah, i'm happy this whole thing will come to an end soon
smile.gif

I wish you luck. And may you finally be able to eat some delicious food.

SWEET! That's a big turning point if everything works out!

I am praying for ya.

Rick

Talk about getting a second opinion... I'll keep praying for ya.

KIDNEYS are the ones that clean up toxins.
so... you won't be able to eat meat?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so... you won't be able to eat meat?

I was just thinking along those lines....Will this mean that you have to restrict your diet, or just that fatty foods will pass right through?
(restrict? I think being able to eat ANYTHING at this point would be liberating, lol).

nonono without a gal bladder you'd get major diahrea with anthing real fatty

One would think they would have looked, but mine had to get to very bad before they figured it out. They treated me for a few other guesses first. They finally did a full body MRI to find it. The pain is horrible. But, the great news is once it's gone so is all the pain. I do restrict my diet somewhat. I can not eat fast foods, but I always had some problem with them.

Good Luck Noah!

Back