What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahh help

HI< FOR SOME REASON MY KEYBOARD AND MOUSE ARE MESSED UP RIGHT NOW< SEEMS CAPSLOCK IS ON AND EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF ITS THE SAME>>> PLUS I CANT TYPE ANY NUMBERS !@#$%^&*() SEE>>> BLECH IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME IT WOULD ME APPRECIATED> I THINK I PRESSED THE SHIFT KEY FOR MORE THAN * EIGHT SECONDS< BUT I HAVE THAT THING TURNED OFF NOW AND ITS STILL MESSED UP AND FOR SOME REASON EVERYTHING I CLICK OPENS UP A NEW WINDOW WHEN I CLICK A SMILEY IT OPENS UP A WINDOW WITH A JAVASCRIPT URL>>> ARGH

All of those things is exacly what happens when the shift key is held down. So sounds like your keyboard is mechanically screwed up bro....
Andrew

I don't know what that is, but how did you type the topic in upper and lower case?

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Oct. 15 2004,3:29)]I don't know what that is, but how did you type the topic in upper and lower case?

Capslock
It does lower case automatically.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Oct. 16 2004,12:11)]All of those things is exacly what happens when the shift key is held down.  So sounds like your keyboard is mechanically screwed up bro....
Andrew
eh.... Well a re-boot fixed it! only thing that makes me mad is that the keyboard repeat rate is screwed up again! argh! I'll have to have you tell me how to fix it, andy ;)

(when I hold down N and O, i usually get "nononononono", now all i get is "nooooooooooooo", so its hard to spam teamspeak on multiplayer games)

At least it wasn't Mozilla!
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif

try restarting your computer, if that doesnt work, take off the plastic part where it says SHIFT and see if its stuck down..

Back