Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey d's monopoly game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, i know that most of you are probably farmiliar with the monopoly game that m'c donalds throws at its consumers every so often. well no one ever wins anything besides free food because they are smart enough to scatter the different pieces to different places. maybe.. we can find a way that someone can actually win something. Heres my idea: you post the pieces you come across (most prizes need 3 pieces, except the million dollar prize which requires 2) you look around in the posts and look for pieces you got missing. sort of "working together" I don't visit m'c donalds alot, but it would be cool to win something. Here are the pieces i have from one visit to mc donalds:

Park Place (1 of 2) for the million dollar prize (missing only boardwalk for grand prize)

Connecticut Avenue and Oriental Avenue (2 of 3) for the free xbox (missing only vermont avenue for the prize)

Join on guys... good luck!
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if I told you I had boardwalk?...well I know what would happen...I'd be lying...and now...I am crying. *tear* [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a good idea! every player gets a share!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if somebody gets the boardwalk peice, send it to me and I'll split the money with you 50/50. C'mon you can trust me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont bother. "mickey d's" monopoly games were always just fraudulent... I bet all my cps they havent made a boardwalk piece yet!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 17 2004,3:47)]dont bother. "mickey d's" monopoly games were always just fraudulent... I bet all my cps they havent made a boardwalk piece yet!
    Not true. That is against the law, they have to release the piece within the time frame of the contest. Of course you do know that they will release it near the end of the contest.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I currently have.... (will edit this post if I happen to get more, but I don't eat there often...) I don't have a board so I don't really know what I'm on the way to winning for these.... (I think this is the best way to type it out...)

(green)
    Pacific avenue (x2)
    (red)
    st charles place
    (oarnge)
    st james place
    (yellow)
    atlantic avenue
    (railroads)
    reading
    b&o
    pennsylvania

Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck! I can beat Mountain Dew at its own game...ez. When they offer a free mountain dew *1 out of 6 or 12*. You can look under the lid if you get the right angle and read under the cap. May not look good in a store if you keep striking out but you will find a free one. You keep doing that you end up getting free MD's. Sometimes you need to buy a dew to get the next one free but still works out. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I have done this for years now.
    \"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.\"
    -- Oscar Wilde

http://www.nasarracenia.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast