Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 users, people are telling me that they are hesitating joining because its blank and there are no people there yet.. well how would it ever fill up if no one ever joins [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    uploaded a new style, i think it looks cooler now. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] Join in guys!
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't really said much because you have a fair number of other non cp forums. But you do include some of these as well. One thing to occasionally ask for opinions and thoughts, but you seem to be pushing the recruiting posts which is a bit of a slap to Phil and PFT because of the cp aspect you included.

T
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry guys, wasnt my objective, edit me at your will. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I know it wasn't your objective and I don't think editing is necessary, or it would have been done already. Sometimes we, myself included, don't see things from every angle.

T
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having some problems with phpBB... if knows about it, PM me or IM me, my sn is Jhamcvdhm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12