What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new forum

Hey everyone, just made a new forum. I'm still adding stuff to it, but check it out and tell me what you think. I'm trying to make it as "all around" as i can. I also need a few mods if anyone thinks their up to it.

http://forum.amateurexpert.net

Fixed the link

It's looking good.I might join,but I am a member of 4-5 forums and Admin of one,so I have little time to send.

Jerry

It's all fancy and there are A LOT of topics.

thanks
biggrin.gif

7 users, people are telling me that they are hesitating joining because its blank and there are no people there yet.. well how would it ever fill up if no one ever joins
confused.gif

uploaded a new style, i think it looks cooler now.
biggrin.gif
Join in guys!

Haven't really said much because you have a fair number of other non cp forums. But you do include some of these as well. One thing to occasionally ask for opinions and thoughts, but you seem to be pushing the recruiting posts which is a bit of a slap to Phil and PFT because of the cp aspect you included.

T

sorry guys, wasnt my objective, edit me at your will.
smile_h_32.gif

Oh I know it wasn't your objective and I don't think editing is necessary, or it would have been done already. Sometimes we, myself included, don't see things from every angle.

T

having some problems with phpBB... if knows about it, PM me or IM me, my sn is Jhamcvdhm.

Back