Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read this:

http://www.sba.muohio.edu/snavely/415/thunder.htm

then watch this:

http://asoundofthunder.warnerbros.com/

sure its based on evolution but its still pretty good... And alphawolf you make this a thread debating about evolution and ill scream

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 18 2004,5:22)]sure its based on evolution but its still pretty good... And alphawolf you make this a thread debating about evolution and ill scream
    What's wrong with that... evolution is real.
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spec i sw what u wanted us to see now see this...

Evolution and Religion Can Coexist, Scientists Say
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you like to read, this is a facinating peice, however very lengthy.
    Bible and science
    I always suspect everything could be a trap... thats why I'm still alive
    N.A.S.C. Region 9 Head Grower

http://www.cpforums.org/gallery/ZAK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would see that movie, but the CG seems pretty bad and Ben Kingsley's wig frightens me
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Science is the only thing i'll belive. You would think that people would base their opinions on knowledge, not faith in religion, which has the most proof. I think arguing against evolution, when your motive is to prove religion is right and evolution is wrong, isn't logical. Based on facts.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]And alphawolf you make this a thread debating about evolution and ill scream
    lol :P
    drumroll.... (what will I say? will I start another of those HUGE debates? oh the anticipation!)

and I'm all the way with AE. I ain't gonna believe no book like that. (written LONG ago, chosen by a bunch of people from many many books, that can be interpreted in who knows how many ways, that offers no proof, etc... why should I believe one book over another? they all say different things and have many people supporting them. just because I went to a catholic school? I don't blindly follow anyone. Ask anyone that knows me really well and they'll tell you that.)
    and of course you can have a religion and believe in science. after all, you just need the three magic words and NOTHING ANYONE can EVER say will change your opinion on ANYTHING. those three little words are like grandma's nightshirt. they cover everything. what are those three magic words? "leap of faith". sure, scientifically, noah's story could never have happened (especially if you don't believe in evolution) but you just need three little words...
    and if god is omnipotent, then he could have just changed the world so that our laws don't apply and ta-da! I mean... god can do anything right? well I've got no clue why he would make poor noah do all that if god can just think about doing something and it's done... but hey, "leap of faith" right?
    Quote[/b] ]One would be hard pressed to find a legitimate scientist today who does not believe in evolution.
    yup.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone be real quiet an just let this thred sink down into oblivion

I would, however like to say that i have no problem with religion. Had no problem, that is untill one of my fathers ultrareligeous freind from work came over and became convinced that i was a manifestation of the devil. No they didnt say it directly, yes it was disconserning, and, no, i do not wish to elaborate.
    that makes no logic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast