Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well guys,
    I never thought it would be me, but here I am saying it right now: I have to sell the plants. I really need the money, time, and space. I want to thank you all for teaching me and getting me to where I am. At least now some of you can get back some plants that you might not be able to get elsewhere. I don't want to advertise, but these are all going on eBay, and you can find my growlist or PM me for one. They should all be online by 7 or 8 P.M. CST. Just a hint, there are some plants not available elsewhere that I'm selling. I really need a reserve to get the money, but they all have to go. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I may be back into the plants, but I will stay on the boards for advice and keep you updated on a huge project I'm working on. I really hate to ask you to do something for me, but please look and see if there is anything you like. You might walk away with a N. x predator for $50! I get hammered, but at least it's that much back. I'm sorry if this sounds like a pity post. Thanks for reading through and for 3 great years!
    John
    P.S. Please edit if I said anything "advertising" that isn't OK!
    I am back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow man that sucks, but at least you learned from growing cps and i bet that when you want to you'll get your collect back up.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say it ain't so! Say it ain't so!

Well, you're young...you can always start over when life again permits.
    Good luck in your new endevor!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awwwwww maaaan

Hope to hear more about this project youre working on

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that sucks!
    It doesnt sound like a pity post and you wont get none from me anyways since you know if you ever decide to get back into this youve found a place with lots of friends who will quickly welcome you back and help you get back to where you left off
    Good luck & warm wishes

I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very sorry to hear you have to give them up. That's a hard decision, but hopefully they will go into caring hands. I hope you can get back into it one day. Make sure you stick around though. Good luck on eBay.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,
    I have had lots of requests for links, and while I will try to send them, just search "carnivorous plants" tonight and look for CPobsessed88 as the seller. And thanks for the good wishes. As soon as I am a little farther, I will tell you more about the project! It should be a lot of fun.
    I am back..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have most of them up! Search carnivorous plants and they are in home and garden category. I have some of them up now, including jacquelineae!
    I am back..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast