Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online cp seed sources

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be interested in members sharing with me who they purchase their CP seeds from and providing me with links. I'd prefer a North American origin. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be easyer and quicker to use Google.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ICPS Seedbank is fantastic. I got my start with CPs after buying some Drosera capensis, D. binata, D. dielsiana and D. aliciae seeds from the seedbank and have since donated/traded seeds for far more exotic fare. Although ICPS membership is required to access the seedbank, the prices for seeds are much lower than those offered by commercial sources. Besides, you'll want to join just to read the CP Newsletter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Spectabilis, I prefer Yahoo but just because you can locate a source on the Internet doesn't mean they will be reputable. I've seen your posts and a personal recommendation from someone like you means a lot more to me.

Hello forbes, yes... I am a member. I have been for a few months. Often times, the material contained therein is considerably over my head however I do try to make sense of it all. Thank you for your link. I will select seed to work with from them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, finding seed/plant sources on a search engine can be tedious and tiresome, even if ultimately rewarding, I know this from personal experience.

Cooks Carnivorous Plants (USA) has a few variaties

CPCAN (Canada) sells bulk Sarracenia seed, and a couple types of Drosera

And Peter Paul's (USA) Sells several variaties as well

Good luck,
    Nile

Edit: Links removed.. remember that ********** supports these forums for us to enjoy. Please avoid publicly posting links to competitors websites that carry many of the same products as PFT.

(note about Peter Pauls. In the past there has been lots of discussion about their ethical practices regarding wild collected plant material.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, Spec73, has anyone ever told you that you come off as a bit arrogant and condescending?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, sorry about that...won't happen again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if your looking for seed The ICPS Is great, but also ********** offers some great plants
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast