Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giant bear!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome, i'd probably be outside trying to pet it.. lol, i wanna see a picture of it.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 25 2004,6:57)]hey... it was cold and dark and I didn't have much time (I leave at EXACTLY the right time to catch the bus :P) and besides, there aren't many rocks among the grass (here... at least not rocks big enough)

it felt horrible too. ... but you have to do what you have to do.
    I also killed a skink once... it was hurt and I did squish it with a rock that time (b/c there was one right next to me)
    that also felt horrible.

but what was funny was when I was little and I killed a regular old housefly that was 1.5 m away from me... with a rubberband!!!
    and I once threw a tiny pebble at a yellowjacket (I wasn't even trying) and I hit it the very first time right on the back [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] (no animals were hurt in the making of the last memory)
    I do that all the time...like it better than a swatter
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Is it a Grizzly or a lil' black bear?? Not sure what you guys have down there.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you take those pictures yet?
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! No! I'm waiting for him to come back in the daytime. Believe me, I have the camera ready.

By the way, he obviously came back last night to find some trash he buried in the snow outside. He'll probably come back tonight. I'm ready.

Bonnie, it's a black bear, but not by any means little. They get up to 500 lbs, and this one was probably near that. What's worse, they can climb trees and sprint at 35mph.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sound freaked out man, i'd be enjoyin it lol. It's not like he can hurt you its just a smalll 500 pound bear... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 27 2004,8:58)]You sound freaked out man, i'd be enjoyin it lol. It's not like he can hurt you its just a smalll 500 pound bear... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    What a twisted sense of humour.... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!
    I'd be freaked out too but at the same time I'd be lovin' it :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast