Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] he does flip back and forth between which side of an issue he is on.
    that's what bush keeps saying. if you say kery is flip floping, then bush is too. It's not as simple as saying he's for it or against the war. Life is more complex than that. He has voted for certain things, and agaisnt other things. SPECIFIC things about how the war was going to be fought.
    Quote[/b] ]rattler is correct every solder encluding myself will vote for bush.
    aren't you exaggerating a little bit :P

bush doesn't admit his mistakes. remember that ad? he sure took a while to answer and then he said "I'm sure something will pop into my head" (or something to that effect) Then he said that he wasn't worried about osama bin laden, his campaign uses wolves to SCARE people (both have used scare tactics. I don't know what's so bad about that... but I'd say that bush has used it more... true, I've seen more negative ads about bush, BUT they were from independent groups. the bulk of the negative ads have been bushs') wolves to scare people? that's LOW. did you know that that footage was ment for greenpeace that sure shows how much bush cares about the environment.
    and I don't know who's fault that is, but education has gotten bad since bush came to office. my school is HORRIBLY crowded (the 9th grade has to go to another school for pete's sake! we have to go to pick them up after school... and the classrooms are full.) and I don't really like block scheduling. Math, ENGLISH (you're ALWAYS reading a book and doing vocab stuff... which I hate) another language, etc... we are just going too fast! and they have to cut down on the material because they have to fit two days of work in one day (and no, the periods aren't twice as long... they're longer, but not twice as long) ... not to mention that a full semester passes by from english 9 to english 10 (or actually a full year could pass...) so by the time you get to english 10, you've already forgotten everything!
    Many more people (iraqi's exist you know... they're alive too!!! and many of them are civilians... americans only look at how many americans died) have been killed than in 9-11... all because of a fake threat. Why doesn't bush invade korea (and the others)? because they ARE a threat.
    and what about embryonic stem cell research? You'd rather save a cluster of 8 human cells (you kill 100's more by scratching your arm... or drinking alcohol or doing basically anything) than save the lives of HUMANS? human cells over humans... I think that's backwards.
    and bush is terrible for the environment. ask anyone and they'll tell you that.
    and many more things...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alpha i agree with you completely on Bush using the Ossama as a scare tactic in his campaigns problem is there is a bit of truth in it, not a complete truth but not a complete lie either.

Ozzy i FULLY AGREE with you that we need a change however Kerry IS NOT a change in the right direction and there is not a decent third party candidate in the bunch(i think there are 6 candidates total on our ballots here in Montana).Kerry is as big a liar, MUCH BIGGER than Bush. look at Kerry's voting record in the Senate. He says he is a friend of sportsmen and firearms owners yer EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS VOTES has been to take my guns away. he wants to keep jobs in the states but his wife is moving all heintz plants to Mexico. he wants to lower health care costs but his running mate, John Edwards, is an ambulance chaser who is the EXACT type of lawyer that drove up health care costs to begin with. he says lower taxes but has consistantly voted to RAISE taxes. the man CANNOT be trusted any more than Bush in fact i will take Bush over Kerry in anything if those two are the only two choices.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Oct. 27 2004,7:13)]Could you find that quote for me, Kirk?

Ozzy, agreed as usual.

Capslock
    sure can

moore quote

12th paragraph down or second after the pitcures
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]John Edwards, is an ambulance chaser
    umm... ambulances chase him because he's such a good lawyer.
    and what's wrong with defending the people from injustice?

and you know what I hate? I hate it that when they (the media) asks the candidate's... campaign whatevers if they're worried about something, they're always "oh no we're not worried" and stuff like that... oh please! could it be more obvious?
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see the quote kirk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you sure? how can i fix it?
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bush, I am with Rattler, I am not Pro-everything Bush but I will take him over Kerry any day. I just do not think he has the backbone to lead the most powerful nation in the world. Kerry owns ....I beleive its 7 homes all of which will require Secret Service 24hrs a day, at certainly not his cost. Kerry's wife IS moving Heinze factories out of U.S. and hiring foreign workers to fill the new positions in other countries. While it is Kerry's wife not Kerry, how much does he really care about his hoopla about keeping jobs here if his own family is practicing otherwise and he will most deffinately benefit from her decision to do this. I am most concerned with safety of our nation. Whether or not you blame Bush for Arab countries being angered with us is of little difference, cause the fact is that there are groups who will do us harm if given the chance regaurdless of whos fault it is for them wanting this. Do you fully in your mind beleive that Kerry can keep the fighting somewhere other than here in our homes and neighborhoods? Hypothetically: If the international community said we do not support you taking Bin Laden back to U.S. to be brought befor our courts for the mass killing, Do you think Kerry would do it anyway or would listen to "the international community"? Though hypothetical, I beleive this farely represents the way in which I beleive Kerry is easily persuaded by popularity not. Popularity only counts in the campaign race, how will he be in "reality" after he doesn't have care what you think?

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast