Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential poll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually a bill Kerry FULLY supported would have completely outlawed hunting with rifles because the bill outlawed any ammo that would pierce a cops kevlar vest. any smart cop knows that hunting ammo out of a 30-30 lever gun will pinch through kevlar. kevlar vests were designed for stopping medium powered pistol rounds. heck lead cast bullets from my 44 mag revolver will zip through a kevlar vest at 25 feet and i can prove it if you wish to supply the vest. these are bullet designed for the SOLE purpose of putting an animal down quickly and humainly not to "kill cops". ALSO Kerrys couple of hunting photo ops have been just that, photo ops. he is not a hunter. his statements on hunting do prove this if you are a serious or even semi-serios hunter. also do you actually believe his wife will stand there and let him raise her taxes? last year she paid 12.4% in taxes. you and i are over 20%. also it is a FACT that she is moving her factories to Mexico when he says he is going to keep jobs in the US. if he is not going to have his wife do this for even his benifit during the election just how firm do you think he is going to be about keeping jobs in the US while he is president?
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not a hardcore hunter, but it's something he does and has done as a casual hobbyist. I don't believe that bill read that explicitly or would be enforced that explicitly, and even if it did, would be overturned quickly because of the obviously unintended consquences.

Second, yes, he would raise the taxes of his wife. It's totally consistent with his policies. Incidentally, those increases would apply to me, too. I would like to see the loopholes and exemptions fixed, aslo, so the rich (including myself, barely) would have to pay their fair share. You cannot fault his wife for following the existing tax laws; it's something everyone is entitled to. Finally, with respect to jobs, there can be no question that the Clinton-style economy Kerry supports creates far more jobs than the disastrous Bush economy. The Bush administration has lost jobs for the first time in many, many decades.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the economy was going into a slump before Bush got into office. while he hasnt totally helped the situation you cannot fully give him the blaim either. i flat out do not trust Kerry. i dont think we are ever going to see eye to eye on this Capslock, you vote for Kerry, ill vote for Bush, so i guess im going to bow out of the argument semi gracefully, its been a great and civil discution though. dont want to loose your help on our up coming project because i finally loose my temper and say something ill regret [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]i would just like to say, since we're on the war, we lost more people in 9-11 than in the entire war! now thats good leadership, and training, not to mention that iraqis all over are finnaly able to vote for their president
    And the dafur genocide has lost more than all of the causes put to geather. Women are raped as a scare tactic. Children are kidnapped into slavery. hundreds of thousends massacured, far more than what happened under saddam. And yet we do nothing. no one talks about ot. no one cares. certainly a more knoblw cause than iraq, woulnt u say?

Quote[/b] ]not to mention that iraqis all over are finnaly able to vote for their president
    By 'iraqies all over' you mean the proveneces mostly inhabited ny wandering desert nomads
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, what are you refering to? you just accuratly described 2 situation, Iraq during Saddams riegn of power AND what is happening and has been allowed to happen in parts of Africa.
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a deal, rattler. I've enjoyed the exchange, and am glad it's still possible to have civil political debates. I will never let these recreational debates interfere with our shared hobby or all the friendships I've made on this board.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saddam did NOT kidnap children into slavery, 40% of the woemen and girls in his reagon were NOT raped as a scare tactic, and saddam did not kill 300,000 people. he killed 30,000

*NOT in capitals arnt yelling in this case, but for emphises
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats good, caps.

Quote[/b] ] I will never let these recreational debates interfere with our shared hobby or all the friendships I've made on this board.
    nor should it.
    that makes no logic

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast