Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft? no draft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As in how smart we are.. i meant it figuretively.. obviously.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, some people are stupid and can't think for themselves and think that size does matter.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooh

oppressed women? you want to talk oppresed woemen look at Dafur

And the dafur genocide has lost more than all of the causes put to geather. Women are raped (40% of them in some areas) as a scare tactic. Children are kidnapped into slavery. hundreds of thousends massacured, far more than what happened under saddam. Starvation of millions. And yet we do nothing. no one talks about ot. no one cares. certainly a more knoblw cause than iraq, woulnt u say?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War supporters don't actually care about those people, who's really gonna believe that? We've killed 100,000 Iraqis with our kindness and caring so far. So many times the excuse "think of the poor iraqis, all the great things we're doing for them" is used by the war supporters but at the same time those compassionate war-supporters are calling the Iraqi's "Sand Nig--rs", "rug heads", "magic carpet riders" and "camel jockeys". I live in a small town which is full of war supporters so don't tell me it's not being said in "small town america".

As far as being brainwashed by liberals and tree huggers there's none around here, only pickup driving, shot gun owning klansmen. I came up with my ideals all by myself by reading books and questioning everything. As my parents taught me: Closing your mind to knowledge is a death sentence, with knowledge YOU are the one who is dangerous!

BTW If you study world politics and the way the operations within the government are setup in the different systems, you will see that what we have here in America is actually a republic, not a democracy. Recently I've heard/read people refering to our system as "American Democracy", which is a more apropriate way to distinguish the fact that it is seperate from a true democracy. Have fun with your fake democratic election on Tuesday - whoever wins we (the people) lose!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and bush attacked iraq with the excuse that there were WMD and that it was harboring terrorists and that it had ties to 9-11. all of that was wrong. it is only because they were totally wrong that he turns to bringing (IMPOSING) democracy to (ON) the world.
    now there are thousands of dead PEOPLE because of the war, thousands more hurt, more terrorists than there were before, the real threat is making high quality videos, and it looks like he's doing very nice.
    it is BECAUSE of the US sticking their noses in everything that there is so much anti-americans in the world. (it's not that they're against "freedom" and stuff... it's that they're against AMERICANS.) (I say "freedom" because a draft is NOT freedom)
    it allows osama bin laden and others to recruit people much more easily and get more support (money). By declaring war on an idea and attacking specific countries, you're just making yourself more unpopular.

speaking of the elections, INDIA has more democratic elections than the US does. THEY know how to make electronic voting work. And though Mexico has a corrupt government, at least there are more parties to choose from (you're just wasting your vote if you don't vote for kerry or bush)... and now it's slowly getting less corrupt (now other parties besides the PRI can win LOL)
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    canada had four parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]War supporters don't actually care about those people, who's really gonna believe that?
    They and EVERYONE ELSE

I live in a small war-supporting twn also and came up with my political veiws by myself... hoewver i have never seen anything like what u descibe, swards.

'the two parties act like giand down comforters, allowing the candidates to dissapeir into the enveloping softess, protecting them from exposure to the hash weather of independant thought'

You know what they say in elcectoral polotics: "'two's company, three's a problem that must be undermined trough legeslative obsticles to their fineanceing" (america: the book, a citizens guide to democricy inaction)

Of the three candidates in the 2000 election, Ralph nader was second only to Al Gore in costing Al gore the presedency (america: the book)
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]That gene pool statements great, did you come up with it yourself?
    As a matter of fact I did. The gene pool is being diluted every day by......gee, what can my country do for me today...and I will leave it at that.
    We are fortunate to be citizens of the United States and a mass emigration (Caused by the reinstitution of the draft) of people who think otherwise would be welcomed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're confusing not supporting war and not thinking you're fortunate to live in the US.
    they're completely different things.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast