Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Draft? no draft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He didn't, read what i posted carefully. He told me Bush was against the draft, and that it was a democrat (charles wrangler) who tried to pass a bill for it (which he later voted against)
    Of the people, by the people, and for the people. Sounds like we control our freedom (which we do) so i don't have to go to a war with none other than this country if i want freedom, since i'm not being governed by this country's government.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patch, your timeline sucks. I could tell you were young. Not enough thought goes into your words. I do understand your stand, and I do believe you to be more gutsy than many of the men. What happened to our backbone, and fortitude in this country? What was it my father fought for in WW 2? So we could stand around and wet ourselves because of people in the world who are out of control? I say, come ahead, bring me trouble. I will take that trouble and stuff it back on you, right where the sun doesn't shine.Stand up for your country, regardless of who is in charge. And if you don't like the system, then change it.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree bugweed, i'm got better things to do than war though. Attack the problem at its source, the government, that way you won't need to go to war.. because there won't be one.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought we were talking about the draft. Not who proposed it.
    Besides, many of the people that support the draft are republicans :P
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong, republicans wouldn't even go near the idea of a draft.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Nov. 04 2004,7:41)]Our freedom is controlled by the government.
    If that's true then it's no longer our goverment and we are no longer Free.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Government = you and me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our freedom is controlled by society. Frankly I find a LOT wrong with society.
    I have 0 say on what the government does... I really don't want to be included as the majority.
    so government= them.

I just don't want people to say "I" elected anything or what's why things are the way they are. I can't even vote! lol.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything