Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft? no draft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would depend highly on circumstances on wiether or not i would go. honestly if it was something along the lines of world war 2 where a mad man is trying to take over the world then chances are i would join before a draft even happened. i tend to agree with Amateur, if a draft happens at this stage in the game chances are there would wind up being a war fought in this country to heck with anyone else
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be the first to say I have been abbused by the system and ignored and many other things I will not go into. The point is I will not fight for a country who does not fight for me. I would very easily take my own kneecaps, no running or hiding for me - I have a family. I can live with broken kneecaps but if I do not beleive in what I'm doing, is it likely I'll even come home outside of the pine box? Probably not. I wouldn't dodge the draft, I'd be deemed unfit to serve.
    No Drafts are gonna happen, thats a good way to get impeached.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]why mexico city? what job? LOL
    My job. LOL. But really, that sums up my career up to this point in life.

-Homer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]The point is I will not fight for a country who does not fight for me
    Our system is so effective that voters must feel much confidence in it. Thats why so many people dont vote, right? (please say thats the reason)

Our system is so great that we feel the need to impose it on onther, less fortunate countries (please say thats not the reason)

Wait superimposedhope when u mean a country that doesnt fight for u, u dont mean the legalization or marjiwana, right? Anyay about that, just read the current supreme court and congreeses pricipals. At the end of the documents insert the sentance

> And thats why pot is still illgeal.

Its simple, really.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if u wish to go somewhere really inconspicuous, try the southernly Chatam Islands of New Zeland
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very much against it, barring a "survival of the nation" situation.I'd definately dodge if the draft were enacted now; I'll be much more use to the country as a researcher than as cannon fodder.

Any truth to an urban legend I heard that says if you're the last carrier of the family name you can't be drafted? Becuase if so then I'm safe from, but still against, a draft
    The Best Part About Being a Sociopath is Never Having to Say You're Sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man, what a bunch of pathetic wussies here..
    you should all just go ahead and leave the country now, draft or no draft.
    we would be better off without you.

I was in college during the '91 Iraq war..
    there was talk of the draft then.
    I would have gone if it came to it.
    I wouldnt have been able to live with myself if I had to run away to Canada.
    its really sad how a whole generation has been so brainwashed against their own country. (generations actually, these "draft doger" kids today are the children of the draft dogers from the 60's..we have proof of that right in this thread)
    The relentless weakening of America continues..sadly, the liberal brainwashing is working all too well..
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why care about a country that doesnt care about you? See the government is hypocritical. Things said and promised, though might be done the way they are advertized, are just a nice presentation. 99% of what the government does we don't know about and probably won't even agree with. I would never fight for any country, what has it done for me? Other than label, and stereotype youth and culture. No one is agaisnt this country, i'm just not going to go fight for it. President Bush wants a war, let him go fight it. I'll be here living my life.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast