Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft? no draft?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that all the arguments against the draft are really against US foreign policy. Lets not combine the two...

Peter
    the cellist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would certainly be able to withstand seeing "action" I'm not small, sickly or weak. I could likely "kill the enemy" with my bare hands due to my size/strength. However I have a belief that murder and violence of any sort is wrong. There is no indoctrination that could change that idea within me.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Man has been going to war since God created us
    My "god" doesn't require me to kill anyone, it's great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 29 2004,5:10)]Why care about a country that doesnt care about you?
    A country that doesnt care about you?

HELLO!!!!!!!

It is OUR country that we can sit on our ***** and get welfare.
    It is our country that everyone WISHES they were like.
    It is OUR country that we can have comforts of sitting in home and watch on big screens, surround sounds, drive cars, video games.
    It is our country and some others that we are able to HAVE a hobby like growing CPs.

Because of what our country AND ITS SOLDIERS do for us, we are able to sit in our homes and complain, we are able to whine about the little things.

You think you have it bad?
    go to russia
    go to somolia
    go to cuba

it places like that where the government DOESNT care about their people.

Come on people... THINK.... don't be brain washed by the darn liberals and tree huggers (no not CP people, i mean the EXTREME tree huggers).

If the draft came, I would gladly fill my spot.
    Because my country has helped me and cared for me.
    It has helped so much, I dont fear for my life, I have a right to a gun, I can protect my property, I can go for a drive on a sunday, I can take a trip to the mall, I can sit in a park and not worry about small stuff, I can have saturdays and sundays off, I can have hobbies for growing CPs, I can get online and chat with you people.
    I am female, and I may not be allowed to do infantry, but I sure as hell would do all in my power to protect the infantry.

I'm a 25 year old female, and I have more balls then most the guys in this forum. Pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 31 2004,8:33)]reminds you of a certain person we fought in WWII doesn't it?
    Quote[/b] ]WWII was a different matter than Vietnam. Men were signing up so fast that a draft did not to be mandated.
    because that war was just. and in all just wars, a draft will NOT bee needed because there will be plenty of people willing to kill/be killed for that cause.
    so we have to wait around until the situations of terrorism and murder in Iraq and and palistine, etc... are out of control that FINALLY people would sign up?

did you not know saddam MURDERED 3.1 million of his own people?
    gassing, etc... with weapons "he didnt have"..

come on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That gene pool statement was great, come up with that yourself? Let's use your idea and see what happens. We'll have 100 people, half which want to fight, and half who don't. There will be a war every few years. The 50 warheads each take a side of the war and fight. Lets say 3/5 of them die. 20 of them left. The 50 "wussies" survive and procreate doubleing their numbers, now 100 "wussies" on earth. The 20 veterans procreate. Now 40 warheads. Here comes another war, a few years later, all the war heads sign up and go to the war. Let's say 3/5 die (again) 16 warheads left. The wussies survive and procreate doubleing their number. 200 wussies. The warheads do too. 32 warheads. I think you're starting to get the hang of it. This is just a basic illustration. Using only basic thoughts. Not including that probably more warheads will die than that and that the number isn't constant, and also the biological, chemical, and nuclear factors the warheads face.
    I don't think the purpose of us being here on earth is to fight, it's just a major side effect of us not being able to govern ourselves.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (wolf9striker @ Oct. 31 2004,1:46)]Sounds like to me that plenty of people on here that are plenty glad and willing to reap the luxuries and freedoms that past generations have granted us. But when it comes time to sow a little bit of themselves they are going to turn tail and run. By all means if you dont feel you should have to then leave the country but dont come back. That way myself and others dont have to think that there are people who dont appreciate the fact that we risk our lives so that you can live in a country where you can be free!
    and THAT my friends is how it should be.
    As many would say.. W3RD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 31 2004,10:03)]That gene pool statements great, did you come up with it yourself? Let's put that experiment to the test. We'll have 100 people, half which want to fight, and half who don't. There will be a war every few years. The 50 warheads each take a side of the war and fight. Lets say 3/5 of them die. 20 of them left. The 50 "wussies" survive and procreate doubleing their numbers, now 100 "wussies" on earth. The 20 veterans procreate. Now 40 warheads. Here comes another war, a few years later, all the war heads sign up and go to the war. Let's say 3/5 die (again) 16 warheads left. The wussies survive and procreate doubleing their number. 200 wussies. The warheads do too. 32 warheads. I think you're starting to get the hang of it. This is just a basic illustration. Using only basic thoughts. Not including that probably more warheads will die than that and that the number isn't constant, and also the biological, chemical, and nuclear factors the warheads face.
    I don't think the purpose of us being here on earth is to fight, it's just a major side effect of us not being able to govern ourselves.
    and then this country will be full of wussies..
    oh hey it already is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do appreciate what i have, and not one person here that opposes the draft has said that. I'm just not going to be forced to fight for any country. The only two scenarios in which i'll fight is if:
    1. Someone comes up to my doorstep, threatening me or my family.
    2. When any government tries to initiate a draft.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast