0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sense bad kharma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for making your point Scotty. You should change your name to "Quick Draw" [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]im sure that if Kerry wins no more wetlands will be drained at all for 4 years and no new Walmarts will be built anywhere in America. hundreds of square miles of open farmland will NOT be paved over for new housing developements if Kerry wins...
    Scotty, I'll bet if he had thought it would help him get elected, he would have promised that. And when he couldn't produce..."Haliburton caused it to happen so it was Cheney's fault."

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not bad kharma you smell. It's the spill over of political BS that goes flying for the nearest fan every 4 years. If there was a way to vote for "None of the Above" this year, he/she would definately have my vote.
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]It's not bad kharma you smell. It's the spill over of political BS that goes flying for the nearest fan every 4 years.
    Poetry to my ears...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]and no new Walmarts will be built anywhere in America
    Walmarts! Oh dont get me started! In hawaii they were bilding the biggest walmart supercenter ever. In the prossec of diging the foundation they found several ancient native hawwian burial mounds/toombs/ whatever they are. Instead of the natives rewuests to rebuild the center somewhere else and leave their ancestors final resting place alone, they continued to build and paved over the burial site. When asked about it, a walmart spokesperson said about the huge supercenter, "walmart is saying alohah to the people of hawaii"

alohah beens 'hello' and 'goodby' in Hawaiin, or in walmart's case, it also means '**** you and your dead ansectors'

And in mexico resedents are fighting against walmart, wich plans to put a new store... in the shadow of a myan pyramid.
    that makes no logic

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I blame bush for something, I'm talking facts not accusations. Clinton passed many bills and laws to protect the environment . Bush has never passed one, but Bush has passed laws to let big corporations pollute the environment and he's even did away with many of the laws that Clinton passed, including one that will allow the building of roads through protected lands.
    How can you guys say with a straight face that Bush is better for the environment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe conservation isn't a top priority among other things, like money and SUVs.
    Don't you also hate it when children regurgitate their parents' thoughts (I admire Ron Reagan to certain extents)? Conservatives and liberals alike. Few people are left to think for themselves nowadays! They call it daydreaming now don't they? Pfft...

Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if the parents talk about polotics at all the childrens veiws are certainly going to be influenced by them. its called learning from your parents, as you learn morals and manners, so too do some teach their children about their veiws. The children may or maynot hold the same veiws, but they certainly can be influenced
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/Skin/Default/images/mem_online.gif[/img]
    that makes no logic

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast