Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bush voters and cp conservation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sarracenia @ Nov. 02 2004,12:30)]Sources: OMB Watch, the Sierra Club, Environment2004. You can find tons more at their prospective websites.
    *sigh*..
    you expect me to believe your "evidence" is truth?
    im sure you believe it is truth!
    the machine is proud, you are coming along well..
    I will say it for the third time:

are you really suggesting we should look to "Environmental groups" for unbiased truthfull information about the environment?! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    most "Environmental groups" are nothing more than thinly disguised political extremist clubs..
    the environment is VERY low on their list of real priorities..
    Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (scottychaos @ Nov. 02 2004,7:36)]are you really suggesting we should look to "Environmental groups" for unbiased truthfull information about the environment?! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]
    most "Environmental groups" are nothing more than thinly disguised political extremist clubs..
    the environment is VERY low on their list of real priorities..
    Scot
    coming from someone who used whitehouse.gov as their source, i must laugh at your reply

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it matter who wins?? Both sides promise all they can to get votes, but both sides have their agenda, and it ain't in your favor. When Party means more than the people, time to return my government back to me. I have never heard such incredible drivel from both sides, ever. Not in any election. And neither Bush nor Kerry is worth a sh*t in my opinion. If there was anyone else to truly vote for, I'd vote for him. Bush?--PUKE!!! Kerry?--More puke!!!! Sorry guys, but two wrongs, in no way, makes it right. Blind allegiance to a party is to be brain dead, and unable to think for your self.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinions fall nicely in line with the democratic party. I dont approve of their tactics, but if u look at what the GOP is doing then youd know that they have to resort to those tactics to stay in the race. See where the candidates stand
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree a lot of with what you said bugweed. i'm really not fond of either candidate. we all know they're all crooked. however, i think bush is about as bad as it gets. i just can't see how kerry or anyone else could be any worse than bush, and i think bush isn't deserving of another term, based on his dismal record. i think the two party system has run its course. actually, i'm probably anti-party and think you should just run on your merits and vision and shouldn't be pidgeonholed (is that a word?) into being either an elephant or an rear. i have to laugh at myself because i was pretty much anti-politics before this election, not against it so much as I didn't really care. but seeing/hearing arguments from both sides this year has pretty much convinced me that bush needs to go, and actually have strong feelings that way, and a lot of that convincing came from the pro-bush side. anyway, i just voted and my vote wasn't so much as for who i wanted president as it was for who i didn't want president.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very interesting:

full transcript of bin laden's recent video

it almost seems as if he just watched Fahrenheit 9/11

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said, Bugweed. If we vote, many of us are not voting for who we want, but for the lesser of two evils(or more if you count the other candidates).

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (sarracenia @ Nov. 02 2004,7:43)]very interesting:
    full transcript of bin laden's recent video
    Sarracenia, thank you for the link. It should be required reading. The basic premise used by Ghandi, Mao Zedong, Martin Luther King, Bin Laden, and numerous others, is that the strong can be defeated by simply turning that arrogant strength against itself. This is the principle also used in jujitsu to defend oneself without the use of weapons by using the strength and weight of an adversary to disable him.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast