Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A little civil disobedience on election day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every news network is going to be somewhat biased depending on the people that work in the network.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    even fake news can b biased sometimes.

but fox is obviously biased, i can see that by turning it on for a few moments. A pervious employee and newcaster said on live tv (he has his own show on another channel now)that he can attest that they're all morons.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Capslock <-- finds CNN to be slightly biased to the right!
    lol that's funny!
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks&#33; (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Redskin rule and Carter corollary (Keith Olbermann)

Secaucus — John Zogby’s polling was generally considered the most accurate during the crazed 2000 election, and if he maintains that measure of reliability, you can go to sleep now.

Zogby’s final tracking poll, state by state, released at 5:30 EST, suggests the prospect of a Kerry win by a margin of 311 Electoral Votes to 213, with only Colorado and Nevada too close to call (and representing just fourteen votes between them).

Oh and by the way, he has Mr. Bush winning the popular vote, narrowly— an irony of biblical proportions that one Democratic pollster rated a one-in-three chance just last week.

It should be noted Zogby is doing a lot of extrapolating. In the two from Column A (Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania), two from Column B (Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin) states, he gives them all to Kerry. But Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are listed as “trending Kerry” based on exit polling. The smaller three states show Kerry up by 5-6%.

If he’s right, it upholds both the Redskin Rule (a bloody football team would be 18-0 predicting who gets to run the country) and the Carter Corollary (no incumbent is reelected nor defeated narrowly).

A lot of people remaining uncertain that he’s right.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's true, all news media is a bought and sold commodity. If you read The Media Monoploy by Ben Begdekian (don't remember If I spelt his name correctly, it's been years) you will learn that news we see/read is all owned by major corporations. And the number of corporations owning news media is decreasing each year. This means all our news is coming from fewer and fewer sources. These corporations govern their reporters as to what can and can not be presented in their publications or on their television stations.

Fox news has that slogan "fair and balanced" but you know, common sense tells you that anytime someone feels they have to tell you they are fair and balanced only proves one thing...! Of course the other quarters of the news industry all have their own agendas as well. But the incident I'm refering to today, this exclusivity deal with Walmart to broadcast the results from Fox is just another example of an attempt at buying & selling the presidency. I hope people will understand I would say this same thing if it were CNN or any of the other news corporations.

I meerly wish to monkey wrench their system! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123