Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your vote?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me a long time, but it was more my fault. It was a hard decision and I wish that I could have voted for the better man than the lesser of two evils. It would help if the canidates would give straight details on what they would do and what they believed instead of what the other did or does wrong. Ya get sick of the little side step.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When coming back from school, there weren't any big lines in the fire station. and it's in the middle of a shopping center
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me 3.5 hours of standing in line. I also didn't have to show my ID

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was busy all day out here in Cypress, TX ! Boy has this little place mushroomed! First time around noon I just drove on by..very busy. Went back around 2 and stood in line for approx 1 hour to vote. It seemed to be going smoothly. I had my voters card that is mailed to your house and no other identification was requested. Can't wait to see who wins this one [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the management. And the management will be happy to hear that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

As usual, whenever I have voted, they have you sign a registration book which has your signature from the last time you voted. In my small town, there was a very small line at dinnertime when I voted & I heard them say they expected a huge crowd after dinner. Polls are open in New York until 9 PM. There has also been a cold rain all day but that doesn't seem to be keeping folks away from the polls.
    My son, Jonathan, will be 18 in 12 days & is quite upset he's not able to vote this year. (I told him he should keep that in mind for when he plans a family. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] ) I brought him into the booth with me so he could actually see the process. Next best thing. It was difficult to keep from discussing the candidates with him, people were waiting. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man i know how he feels
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, well, go ahead & blame your parents for their lousy timing, like he did.
    Restore our biosphere, create a new culture of kindness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL!!!
    I wish I could vote too.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast