Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bush is gonna win my state. Oh well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]no I just will never be able to forgive Kerry for what he did to our vietnam veterans
    Yup, god forbid he tell the truth about some of the truly sick poop we did over there. He's a bigger patriot than any of those people who covered up the attrocities some groups of soldiers did there.

Oh well, I hear Canada is nice. I know I'm sure as hell not sticking around here, especially with nuke waste coming our way.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]no I just will never be able to forgive Kerry for what he did to our vietnam veterans, on the other side he has 2 positions on almost all issues, plus he keeps trying to say he's a member of a croud, for instance the whole hunting ordeal, he got an F from the NRA! And has constantly voted against gun rights, also he was trying to convince people he's a Red Sox fan, but hasnt said he supported them untill they were in the world series
    And? What else does your father have to say to us? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was flipping through the various news websites last night and it was almost entertaining how the different networks called the race. you had fox calling Florida well before any of the other networks, and I notice this morning that they still have not called WI, despite Kerry leading by 20000 votes and 99% of the precincts in, while CNN has. I saw MSNBC called California for Kerry even before a single vote had been reported, and well before FOX, seemingly to make the electoral vote race even, perhaps an attempt to keep people glued to the TV?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no i am concerned about other areas outside of Montana. BUT there is a force outside of the federal gov. your own state has ALOT to do with enviromental policies with in its borders. if they dont want to impose stricter laws thats for all intence and purposes the voters of that states fault. alot of the stuff we have argued over on here lately be it legalize marijuana, gun control or enviroment should for the most part be left up to the states not Big Brother
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it seems that whoever wins Ohio wins the election.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Annnd the winner is........

Bush. Fear wins over brains.

Congradulations you bush supporters your blind support for a presedent (ands osama bin ladins help - u must be real proud about that) that the rest of the world can see is no good has been re-elected. Now that we know what type of person he is we re-elect him. What kind of messege of ammericans does that sent to the rest of the world? not good let me tell u righhtnow
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, Finch! They have 4 years to realize their mistake. And as for Kerry, what mistakes would he have brought to us?? Whoever does win, whether I like him or not, gets my support. Even though I may feel him brain dead. Safety over liberty means we lose our rights! Oh, well. The religious right scores another victory, thinking Bush Godly. Now that makes me laugh.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast