Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Election results

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it a rest, Finch. The republicans will gloat and be unbearable, the democrats will wail and cry. Standard operating procedure. The republicans believe a liar, and the democrats don't have anyone worth voting for. Which leaves one who votes his/her conscience, not much choice in the matter. So support Bush, and move on. All the arguing and crying will not make a difference, we move on to whatever future, and the people WILL be attacked again by our enemies. Bush cannot keep us "safe" any more than Kerry could, so move on. And when we are attacked again, all those willing to give up their liberty for safety, will wonder if it is worth it. I do indeed wish we had 3 to 5 parties though so all the power was never in one parties hands. Dangerous situation with all power held by one party. Ask any communist.
    Patch: Caution?? My round rear end! First step to subjugation.

45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol im really not all that upset, just a bit dissapointed. im really over it... oh well. Your Right.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    California OK-s stem cell reserch so theres no loss there. I wonder, bugweed; are thare any potentiol 08 candidates the you would favor?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I will vote libertarian or green party next time. I wish to show my displeasure to our goverment, and send them a message that even the power base in this country can still be changed. Since the pubs and the demo's have driven our country into the ground, it is apparent that someone else is needed, and even a different party. Out with the old, and in with the new. if we don't stand up now and voice our discontent, we will be in bigger trouble than just Bin Laden.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Montana OK's medical marijuana and almost fully supports the rights of hunters and fishermen............YAY! im kinda mad at some of the in-state ppl who it doesnt look like will win.....bye bye affordable health insurance......i thought we were on the right track on thatn too.............
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Finch @ Nov. 03 2004,7:52)]The worst part is bush's enviormantal record appeals to westerners.
    I live about as far west as you can get in the lower-48. The Bush environmental record (or lack thereof), certainly does not appeal to me. Perhaps you are referring to those "easterners" that live between the Rockies and the Cascades/Sierra.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cnn still hasn't said who won. there is still a tiny sliver of hope.
    and Wesley, what's wrong w/ being a liberal?
    If supporting gay marriage, stem cell research, the environment, and being pro choice is liberal then I'm proud to be liberal.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerry conceded, its over. I will not argue this out, but I voted Bush. I agree with Bugweed in that there was not clear, good choice. It took me a long time to decide. I am not alone. It shows in the extremely high turnout and the close race. We have no clear choice, but I believe (only my opinion, I will not argue) that Bush was the better of the two evils. I did not go by environmental policies (which I am very unhappy about) nor war alone, but tried to take in the whole. I hope next time there is better to choose from. Sad thing is that both parties will still believe that we are satisfied. They will go on slamming each other instead of telling us HOW they would get things done and instead of trying to work together to make a better country. Let us get along now and support our country and people. We are all different that's what makes us strong.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast