Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Election results

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copper, i do believe you said it as best can be said................im still going to gripe about instate politcs though [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] also i can say our governor race here in Montana is as bad as the presidential one. neither one is worth a hoot.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Nov. 03 2004,10:45)]No. I will vote libertarian or green party next time.
    I am having a total voter hangover this morning that I just didn't vote with my heart. I thought Kerry had maybe a slim chance to eke it out, which is why I voted for him, but never again!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bush's record on environmental issues is a travesty. I will support him as he is in office again. I do see a few redeeming qualities in the man which I do not feel comfortable discussing lest cyber bricks be tossed at my Terra Froums user name. I am going to have to seriously consider voting with the green party or the liberatarian party next time in '08 as I tend to agree with Bugweed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sanity and logic prevails in America.
    I feel much better for the future.

Scot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

But if you look closely at libertarian and green candidates and took in the issues they stand for, would you be satisfied? Or would you vote for them out of discontent for the other parties? I would be willing to vote for them, tell me what they would do in office and how they would make things better. Or if you found that out, would you still be unhappy? If this is so then you would likely be destined to be discontent with every person that runs for office ever. Hav you really ever really, actually aproved of an candidates policies, any candidate at all? If not, then u likely never will and live in the political plane of 'i hate how thingss are run' but dont have a real, concrete plan on how to fix it. Voting for something because its NOT something you dont like never leads to a victory. Hasnt in the past and hasnt now (as kerry clearly demonstrated today.) Candidates may act like tey do because its necesarry to have a realistic chance of winning.

Sacc.. if you truy will vote for whoever will win, weather ot not its something that you agree with at all isnt right. And now i have contridicted myself because If you vote for whoever wont win, then you have to vote for whoever will win. And so i will revoke my previous statement. Vote for whoever you agree with. And its very unlikely that you will ever agree with any candidate on every issue. If you will only vote for a candidate that agrees with you on every thingle thing, you might as well not vote at all because there isnt going to be one. And if u dont vote, dont complain on who gets elected.

The only way to get all sides to stop these bad tactics and self-serving ways is to take away the advantige it will bring. If only one side used these tactics and one didnt, and those tactics conveyed a distoinct advantage, its 'adapt or political death' to the other side. We need to take away that advantage with both sides. But how?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww i finnaly say something profound and no one says anything?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most Profound, excuse us. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast