What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election results

Well so far it's been announced that kerry won in New Jersey. Things are looking good.
biggrin.gif

Kerry Winning Illinois

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NC went to bush!!!!!! RATS!
bush has 102 and kerry has 77 :'(

a factoid: judy woodruf (sp?) is from NC. My ex-teacher went to school with her!!!

Go BUSH! Dang why do I have to be amongst liberals.......

too bad I couldn't have voted.... I can next time around though

what the heck is wrong with liberals?
I say that's just emty name-calling.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Go BUSH! Dang why do I have to be amongst liberals.......

I live amoungsht cultural conservitives who think that enviormantalism is a threat on the west.

Looks like republicans in florida were underrepresented in the polls..

most polls i saw only used under 1000 ppl hard to get a good idea with such a low sample. either way given as many lawyers as both sides have we will prolly know the winner by the 2008 election. it is WAY to early to be looking at the numbers. im not even going to bother with them. ill hear the results on the radio in the morning on my way out of town......BTW GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It still boggles my mind how there could be any bush goers on terraforums. Have you been living under your plants for the past month?

im not getting in a political argument. im done with that. BTW Bushs enviromental policies had no impact really here in Montana. the state keeps a pretty close eye on that its self. not much need for the feds on that issue which is as it should be.

Back