Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will americans flock to canada?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about Canada but Spain is looking pretty good right about now... Kinda fed up with all the politics.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gonna move. Why should I have to become a refugee just cos I was born here and am not programmed the way they want? The worse they mess up this country with their "values" the harder I laugh (what else can we do)!

Am I selfish for refusing to support/fight an unjust war. I'd bet I probably am. Self preservation is my highest order of business and defending Haliburtons access to mid-east crude (under the guise of spreading freedom) is not on my agenda.

How many years will it be before the puppet governments we put in place over in Afganistan and Iraq becomes corrupt according to our current political model (or resource needs) and we have to go over there and "spread freedom" again? will it be the next administration or 20 years from now? No, we'll get it right THIS time!

But according to The Politics of Economics, war makes the world go round, so buy buy buy! If we run out we'll have a war and get some more!

The Kyoto Treaty started today (or yesterday) I'm glad we didn't sign that. I was begining to think I'd have to deal with fresh air and sunshine, I'm too delicate! I sit inside all day sculpting and typing on the forums, I could have been vaporized walking out into that! Thank god for good old american smog! Now if we could do something about all those silly trees and wetlands. I dream of Texaco stations and Walmarts as far as the eye can see! Ah, the price of freedom: $1.89 per gallon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The trouble with moving somewhere else is you don't know how long you'll have before the US declares it a rogue nation and invades. Maybe it isn't so safe in the US either, what with National Guard firing at an elementary school and then saying ooops, we meant to shoot at something 3 miles away from there. That isn't the fault of the pilot either. What kind of delusional leadership thinks it's a good idea to be firing live rounds from the air in a populated area?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah a lovely debate..

There are always more than one side. You could easily say what kind of delusional people move next to a firing range that has been there for 50 years.
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I hope they do all move to Canada..
    would be a very good thing for the USA.
    Scot

arrrrrrrrrrggggGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

*pulls down a map of the red and blue states.

*points to midwest.

In the midewest they are very worried about terrorism. This makes perfict sence with such obvious targets sutch as carhenge and the corn palace.

See people in newyork , wich has many terror targets and the bigest population of gays in the world and other costal states voeted for kerry. Obiously they are too close to the problems to see clearly. The farther away you move from them, the clearer and clearer the real problems become.

So thankyou red states, for saviung us from ourselves.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear a lotta’ whining, crying, sniveling and whimpering…how about a little action….spare me another four years of listening to this drivel.
    Have the courage to stand up for your convictions…leave now.
    I’m betting not a one of you has the guts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't. LOL
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast