Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufos? aliens? et?

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's weird is the huge amount of UFO sighting among this family in the New England area. I saw one (it was twilight, and it looked exactly like a comet over a mountain valley.. it moved slowly in a clockwise half-circle, then faded away [clear sky, no clouds], then reappeared and disappeared, then I saw a star-looking thing that moved very slowly upward above the treeline, then it stopped, then darted on a dime really fast to the left and disappeared), my third cousin saw one (said it looked like a lighted disk-shaped object that flew across the horizon and disappeared), and my grandmother saw one (said it looked like a star, but it moved to the right a little ways, then instantly back to the left, then back to the right, etc. for a while, then disappeared). Yet the South doesn't have much of a history of it. Food for thought.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was in the Navy I was out in the middle of the persian gulf on an aircraft carrier and we were respotting aircraft on the deck at night.
    I was looking at the stars and this one caught my attention. It appeared to be moving slowly, I thought it might be a plane from another ship or something. If it was a plane I would guess it was about 40,000 feet up.
    Then it took a VERY abrupt 90 degree turn and took off like a bat out of hell. I kept watching it till I couldn't see it anymore.
    I know what an F-14 doing Mach 2 at 40,000 feet looks like, and this was moving waaaay faster than that.
    I see missile launches occasionally from Edwards AFB, and this was like no missile or rocket I have ever seen also....
    To this day I still don't know what it was. HMMMM
    Hi. My name is Ron, and I am a nepaholic.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheAlphaWolf, When I was in NC, same only about 90 miles from where you are now I and a whole group of people saw what sounds like the same thing you saw. I saw what look like a star, but it was much brighter. It would grow bigger, smaller or disappear completely in in about 2 seconds. It would change many different colors. It never moved though. It was in the southern sky (I think). It was there for a few weeks. We were told that it was a satellite. That was in 1990.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow cool!!!.... how the heck do you know I'm 90 miles from where you were? lol... have we traded? I don't think so....
    the thing I saw didn't disappear though.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mods know all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well the government, tests new planes somtimes around area 51 (not a fact), i do belive in aliens and i do think the government hides it, imagine what kind of a craze the world would go thru if they found out? the government is VERY good at hiding stuff..but well find out in good time...we just need one of them alien bad boys to step up to someones house and take a picture..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I belive in extraterrestrial life... I don't remember this clearly but my mentor at calder lab told me once about these small DNA-like chains. They aren't considered living because they don't eat or maintain homeostasis or stuff like that but they do "reproduce". They are like small threads that by a chemical reaction make copies of themselves, and thats all they do. Now i'm not sure, but he told me they are very common in the universe. If that isn't the start of simple bacteria i don't know what is [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] and it's believed that we started from those ever multiplying threads and still house them... (DNA)
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I don't remember this clearly but my mentor at calder lab told me once about these small DNA-like chains. They aren't considered living because they don't eat or maintain homeostasis or stuff like that but they do "reproduce".
    well, I heard one theory about RNA... I'll try to find the article later... maybe you meant RNA?

lol Ozzy...
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast