Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufos? aliens? et?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something like RNA, but even simpler. All it did was make copies of itself.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't eat? Wouldn't it need some input to have it reproduce?

If there really isn't any life (which I doupt), I think we should plant life on suitable planets and have nature take its course. It would be kinda cool to see what comes out. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It required energy but it didnt "eat" in our terms. It was like a reaction, if it i inside an environment in which i could multiply itself, then it would. It wasn't spontaneous it was automatic.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eating as in obtaining energy.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always wanted to see a UFO or aliens but never have. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

I think it would be really cool but my mother claims she's seen several things in the sky she couldn't identify throughout her lifetime. The last time was when I was about 12 years old and sleeping in the house she said she was walking the dog about 3 am before she left for work and saw a large bar of red lights in the sky with a white ball bouncing along the top. I was mad when she told me about it that night that she didn't come and wake me cos I wouda loved seeing that! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    If the aliens come for me I'm ready for a ride in the ship lets go!

As far as do I believe they're out there somwehere? I don't see why not. It would be supreme arrogance to imagine that the chance spark of life could only happen once in the entire universe. In scientific probability there is always a remainder, the answer is never actually "1" so I would have to say there is surely something else we don't know about out there in the timeless void. Whether those things we don't know about are visiting earth and putting bugs in peoples brains and mutilating our cattle, I don't know about that. it seems a bit far fetched.

As far as the government covering things up, they try to cover everything up so it's a moot point really. One dad of a friend of mine is a bigtime conspiracy guy but to me he just comes off as super paranoid. Like he'll buy a bunch of guns and a bible and move into the mountains and start a white separitist movement any day now![img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A chemical reaction requires energy but it doesn't eat. This was basically a chemical reaction in which when it was in a certain type of environment it would multiply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when did I say USING energy? I said OBTAINING energy.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you said eating as in obtaining. They don't eat. Eating to get energy and obtaining energy are different. One is a process the other one is an occurance.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast