Thread: Ufos? aliens? et?

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]

this may turn into a debate but I don't see how it could get ugly [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Do you know know? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... that's not ugly.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Nov. 06 2004,12:26)]Do you believe there is intelligent life somewhere?
    I do believe that there must be intelligent life somewhere, but as last week's elections demonstrated, there is a serious deficiency of intelligent life in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *snickers*
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe there's intelligent life in the universe. I used to believe in aliens and all that, but as I've gotten older, and either wiser or dumber, I now really don't believe we've been visited. I think all UFO sightings are either aircraft of some sort, strange atmospheric conditions, or overactive imagination. Abductions I think are just vivid dreams, with perhaps a desire for fame involved in a few cases. Chariots of the Gods was one of my favorite books at one point, as well as the series by Zecharia Sitchin (the 12t planet). Very interesting reads, but I think it's all in interpretation. I've been visiting the cryptozoology forums lately and there's also some interesting stuff there. I think the most interesting is a casket of some 14th century (I think) king or something like that, that has what definitely look like dinosaurs engraved on it. Interesting, since dinosaurs weren't really "discovered" until hundreds of years later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it had tried to contact us."
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since there have been quite a few people here that have seen things they can't explain, Why don't we share our stories.
    I've already told one of mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets see on bigfoot im not sure but a couple of my friends swear on their life they have seen them. aliens/intellegent life: yes definatly somewhere.....not sure if they have visited here though. ghosts DEFINATLY............not sure where i stand on alot of the other stuff
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast