Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufos? aliens? et?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just wondering. Do you believe that there is extraterrestrial life SOMEWHERE in this universe? Do you believe there is intelligent life somewhere? and/or do you believe they're visiting us? do you think the govt is covering it up?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I believe there is lots of life out there. The vastness of the universe makes it a likelihood, imo. However I do not believe they have visited, nor the government is covering it up. I don't think they're that competent!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here goes another debate [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . I do believe there is extraterrestrial life somewhere, whether its bacteria, silicon or some large cloud of matter, there is a very likely chance that they are out their somewhere. But I dont believe the gov is covering anything or are visiting us. There is too little a chance that any advanced race would focus on our planet and visit, and it's just too big a secret to keep hushed up, and will probably leak in a matter of days. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this may turn into a debate but I don't see how it could get ugly [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] ... well, now that I think about it... hmmm.., HOPEFULLY it won't :P
    I do think there must be life somewhere out there and there's probably very intelligent (and wise... the same can't be said about humans :P) life somewhere too.
    I don't see why UFO's would WANT to be discovered though... or want to contact us. and If they came all this way, I bet they would probably be better at hiding themselves.
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was big into astronomy years ago, still like it now. I had a Meade 8" schmidt cassegrain telescope.
    You can not tell me that all the galaxies out there in space that this is not some kind of life present.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life on earth was made possible a serie of fortuitous events, considering the number of planets crowding the universe, mathematically speaking, there are very good chances that such events occured somewhere else.

So there theorically should be life out there.
    However, the more we look into it, the less optimistic scientists are becoming on the matter. It would seem that, rather than being the comon rule, the apearance of life seems to be an exception.
    If the dragon is bigger than his treasure, it's not worth the effort.

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WE are extraterrestrial life! Hahah! No really, I don't think we're alone, in my opinion. Anyone who believes in probablility in mathematics would say the same thing I think.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]the apearance of life seems to be an exception.
    Yep, life is a freak accident according to scientists (humans being the freakiest of all).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow cool [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I'm taking astronomy... but we don't really do anything (he he he... we do watch videos like apollo 13 and october sky, contact, etc though)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast