What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday suzanne

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Well 2 years off Lol. this could be a fun game...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Dec. 03 2004,10:00)]LOL... I don't even know what you all thought of me :p
Seeing you reminded me of Bonnie, whom I thought was a defenseless girl that was being picked on. Little did I know, she she wasn't defenseless and didn't require any rescuing! she can certasinly take care of herself!

Purpdew can be rather scary looking sometimes though eh?(I`m jsut hopeing shes not reading this)

Actually I thought finch lived in florida! lol

I don`t kow you look "sunny" Lol,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 02 2004,3:37)]BigCarnivourKid I thought was a reen . . .
Ah yes, the infamous reens..

Sunny? *goes off like a shot into her usual preach* Just because you live in Florida does not mean you get alot of sun.. Florida doesn't get any more sun than any other state.. I mean, it's not like we're a totally seperate planet (though it seems that way sometimes) wayyyyy up there in space, right next to the sun.... *voice trails off*

lol... I had never heard my hotness being descrived as sunny

LOL I crack me up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Dec. 04 2004,9:09)]Purpdew can be rather scary looking sometimes though eh?(I`m jsut hopeing shes not reading this)
Different Bonnie. Alpha Wolf knows this one. This one has red hair but not white fur.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Dec. 04 2004,5:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 02 2004,3:37)]BigCarnivourKid I thought was a reen . . .
Ah yes, the infamous reens..
And you wonder why the chatroom drives me nuts? *must get typing lessons*

Back