What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday suzanne

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN PAK!!!
smile.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
blues.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You can now use all them dollar bills you have one Tamlin's nude dancer guy into the box

I was rather hoping for a nude Tamlin to come out of the box...hehehe.  With all those $1 bills, I could have found a good use for them.  
smile_m_32.gif
   Muuuuuaaaaahahhhaha!  
laugh.gif

Thank you Alexis!  
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dyflam @ Nov. 18 2004,7:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 17 2004,3:46)]Hey, i'm still witing for this "feeling" of adult or maturity to take hold of me!
Don't hold your breath.
confused.gif

smile_m_32.gif
Must be a baby-bomer thing!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 16 2004,12:13)]I Thanks for the T-shirt FTG.  
smile.gif
I saw it in Cracker Barrel.

Belated Happy Birthday Suzanne!! A great assest to the forums and the cp world! You are nice and charming! You age just like fine wine! You get better as the days/months/years go bye.
smile_m_32.gif
So how old are you really? 32, 21, 46?
laugh.gif

LOL You're late...but you're good.
laugh.gif
Really? I'm only 26. I just like to pretend I'm 50 years, 10 days, 4 hours and 15 seconds old.
smile_m_32.gif
*snort*

BTW....where ya been??

I needed a break from the forums and plus Fall is my favorite time of the year.

I knew you were faking your age! lol
smile_m_32.gif

LOL.. I remember when the whole bloody board thought I was, like, 31..

31? I went from 25->17>....

I like Jim's method of retrogression.
smile.gif
At the rate I'm going, pretty soon I'll be back in the womb!
smile_n_32.gif

Didn't I see this in an episode of Star Trek Voyager, where Kes goes back to being a blastula?

I agree with PAK. At 42 you start to reverse your age *assuming the average life span of a human*. When you think of it makes sense. You are as weak as a baby when born and dependent on others. When you get old a wrinkly you are once again weak and feeble and need to depend on others for care.
laugh.gif

Egads! Perish the thought! Think young. Be young. Do the PFT chatroom thing with the 13 year olds. Get caught up on the evolving colloquialisms. Also do some daily walking and / or treadmilling.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 29 2004,10:58)]Egads! Perish the thought! Think young. Be young. Do the PFT chatroom thing with the 13 year olds. Get caught up on the evolving colloquialisms. Also do some daily walking and / or treadmilling.
LOL!
smile_n_32.gif

Hmmm. I don't know if I would want to go so far as back to a blastula. lol Don't know about the weak, feeble and wrinkly part either. Maybe its best if time just stands still in the middle.
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I agree with Jim do the pft thing...or wait I am that 15 1\2 year old!!!!!!!!!(Dang I have to get out of this hospital and get off my butt and read that drivers manual...I wonder if I could drive with like adevan?
biggrin.gif

Well hey Noah!! Good to see you back.
smile.gif
And thanks for the birthday wish. Give me a few more years and I'll be your age!
laugh.gif

Btw. just so it`s knbown except on weekendsa curfue is at 11pm. and I`m the 6e activity and social director! So I hyave to shut everything down...I am realy the social butterfly this time...last tim for the first 5 weeks I was the realy shy kid. Now I may even be considered rude or close to it I`m so not shy! It`s scary that I forget conversations tottally sometimes the same day
laugh.gif

Back