What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black hole computers

I got my copy of scientific american a while back and i just realized it had came, i was awestruck when i saw the title...
I'm not gonna talk about it much, i've scanned all the pages and loaded them up into my website so you guys could see. It basically explains how a Black Hole could be used as the universe's fastest super computer and has the ultimate (by all definitions of the word) processing power. All we have to do now is figure out how to use it.

Each page is about 1.5 megs (its mostly text and some graphics so i couldn't cut back too much without losing detail)
Black Hole Computers PG 1
Black Hole Computers PG 2
Black Hole Computers PG 3
Black Hole Computers PG 4
Black Hole Computers PG 5
Black Hole Computers PG 6
Black Hole Computers PG 7
Black Hole Computers PG 8
Black Hole Computers PG 9

Ever wondered "what if we are the figments of someones imagination?" . Sounds like we could be the figments of the universes computation
smile_k_ani_32.gif
laugh.gif
blues.gif

aww now who is is willing to deisuss the latest theorys of quantum phyics with me? I wont go into thecnecalitys bacuse i dont know them, and if a quantum phyicist described it to me i woulnt understand a word, but i do understand the basics. i think. what are the basics?

quantum physics is basically physics but centered on smaller particles (atoms and their components). So think physics, but smaller.

smaller particles hold the key to understanding things beyond our own universe!

Everyone knows that
smile_n_32.gif

and even the possibility that humans can make another universe by budding off form this one!

Way, way, way too much power for humans to hold in our current state of rationality.

That's got apocalypse written all over it.

It seems simple to me. All we have to do is find a way... which doesn't seem so far off. Maybe by the time i'm 50 a black hole will be the world's central processor.

lol thats not how you'd do it.

Youd need to create a flase vaccume

a false vaccume for what? i wasn't specific i said we'll find a way.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/11/20/swift.launch.ap/index.html

uhh i cannot answer your question right now because i have given the specific reference away to a aquaitence..

... what im trying to say is that i

froget.

i knew it when i told u it but

i

forgot

In other words your acting like me in mid sentence on phenobarb(Wich I just got) Wich so I have to think my sentences out and I used to 4realy slur....

Back