What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do virtually all experts...

lol. now its Feltleaf Ceanothus

Eww, who's the poor soul who has leafy spurge?

And another train of thought goes crashing off the tracks
laugh.gif

That goes back to the now defunct Word Association topic and a certain teenage boy who came up with the scientific name for leafy spurge. Of course no one's ever heard of it. But that is what Google is for. And the thread moved on.

I also mix both methods. My loser mediums I water from the top, as I do with all of my plants in my growchambers. There is more room in there. My seed trays have funnels that I fill from the top, but the seeds and seedlings receive water from the bottom. My plant trays that are packed receive water from the tray method, except during the summer. It gets very hot here so I use the tray method and overhead watering during the summer. I do utilize the tray method more than the other forms.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And another train of thought goes crashing off the tracks

i seem to be particularly good at that. Need a topic 'out of the way'?

call me
blues.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Nov. 15 2004,2:06)]My loser mediums I water from the top, as I do with all of my plants in my growchambers.  
Rose, which ones are the losers?
confused.gif
smile_m_32.gif
Sorry, couldn't pass it up.

Back