What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mmmmmmm tasty!

I just baked some sugar cookies... they're very tasty!!!!!!!
smilie4.gif

Send me some!LOL
biggrin.gif
That does sound good.

Jerry

lol.
I want to bake some muffins (from a box :p) They're GOOD!
has anyone tasted the mexican 3-milk cake? it's really moist and *drools*

Let me know when ya bake a cheesecake!

BTW, at this point i would like to put my 2 cents worth in about the use of the word 'cookies'. It's a misnomer. You don't cook cookies - you bake them. Therefore, baked goods such as these should be referred to as 'bakies'. I Finally found a way to work into a conversation without it being forced or awkward.
smile_m_32.gif

hahaha BAKIES!!!!!!!! well I have cooked cookies once... on a campfire
cool.gif

I had always believed three milk, tres leche, cake originated in Nicaragua.  I first tasted on a, "finca", small farm in the mountains north of Managua back in the early 80's.  It was, and still is, the best cake I have ever eaten.  The owner was nice enough to give me the reciepe.
It begins with;
"one cup of Ron Flora rum"
now, just how bad can it be.  
biggrin.gif

Nooooo we've been baking hundreds of shugar cookies in Disccovering Foods class for WEEKS to raise money for the class. Show me a shugar cookie and i'll show you a black eye

You mean, "sugar bakie!"
smile_n_32.gif

Hey, believe it or not, I do some baking - cheesecake, oatmeal bakies, bread, and pizza crust. I requested and received a breadmaker several Christmases ago. Same with a yogurt maker.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I like cooking too... easy stuff. The thing is I'm usually too lazy and/or we don't have what we need :p
I love those blueberry muffins I told you about and soft, gooey, warm chocolate chip cookies that just melt in your mouth
smile_k_ani_32.gif
now I want some!!!
laugh.gif

Hmmm.. I sure hope we make some bakies for Christmas again this year.. we made Christmas bakies last year and the year before.. we always make about 1,000 more bakies than we can actually eat, so we bring the neighbors a bunch. I don't know why, because I could easily eat all the frickin' bakies, right now..

mmmm what kind?

Darn.. can't go wrong with the word "bread".. kinda kills the fun, ol' boring bread..

some jalapino cheese. j'alapino bread, plus a extra loaf laced with cyanide for no real reason

What ?!?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

No Chocolate chips?!?!?!? That is an insult to all that is sweet and round, and cookie-ish.

oh... didn't see it :p
we made TONS!
umm... I dunno... just bread. LOL. sweet... REALLY good.

correction:
Mexicans make "Biscocho de tres leches"
Dominicans make "Dulce de tres leches"
both alot alike, but vary. Not sure which one came up with it first. It was probably mexico.

Back