Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is a compartmentalized cigar humidor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dual strip lights are basically 2 shop light bulbs. (the long flourescent ones)
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is it that someday I envision being able to spot my house from miles away? I have one strip light now and I can see the glow from it when I pull up into the driveway. It illuminates the living room quite well. Follow the glow... I'll have to remember this. I can tell my husband that there are benefits to all the strip lights over the seed I will be germinating! All the better to find our way home!

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should look up the old thread "You know you're a cp'er If" You'll see that just like the rest of us, you have it bad. lol
    I think I'll start a new thread like it for all the new people here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice catch! Drosera would definitely be nice in there. Pygmies especially. I started a project back at the Frederik Meijer Gardens when I volunteered there, with a (I think) 10 gal tank, and approximately 250 gemmae. We should try bugging Steve into posting a pic of what it looks like now!

Amori

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eyes darting to an fro seeking out all available locations in home for seed trays while head is spastically twitching... so 0zzy... are you insinuating I am afflicted? Would this be the pot calling the kettle black?

Thank you Amori, I'll see what germinates from seed I ordered and I'm thinking along the same lines as you.

Hey... I've got my eye on a real nice older style Hostess Twinkie and DingDong display rack. Now if the rack would just outlive its usefulness over there so they'd roll it out by the garbage, I'd be mighty fine! They don't make em like that any more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd bend the lid back, fill all the compartments up with media and plant whatever i want that won't get rootbound in there.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't do that most unfortunately. The base is walnut and it sat in the gas station for years without ever having been oiled. There is a split dissecting the base in half that extends the entire width of the humidor. It is repairable but shouldn't e used to as any type of an actual planter. Ok to place plants down and into it in separate little pots with drip trays though.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] so 0zzy... are you insinuating I am afflicted?
    Yes, I am also afflicted

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Hey... I've got my eye on a real nice older style Hostess Twinkie and DingDong display rack. Now if the rack would just outlive its usefulness over there so they'd roll it out by the garbage, I'd be mighty fine!
    You are among friends and you are now one of us, we are all afflicted. We can see that and as soon as you get passed the denial stage you'll also see.

Beware my friends as you pass by
    As you are now, so once was I
    As I am now, so you must be
    Prepare my friends to follow me
    Megadeth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast