Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is a compartmentalized cigar humidor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what I was thinking when I took this. This display humidor was given to me by a local gas station as they know I'm a plant geek and thought I might be able to grow something in it. I went in to get soup and came out with this humidor. There are areas contained within for sponges to keep the humidity high. I was thinking of putting something in here. Any CPs that would lend themselves to being "showcased" in a nice walnut humidor? The interior height is about 10" so I could quite easily place a 4" pot in each little area of the humidor and there is certainly enough glass to let in light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks great. I'd fill it up with drosera.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would amke a good home for my snakes! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snake eggs... maybe!

Drosera huh! I just saw a really nice photo of scorpiodes. Oh the possibilities might be endless. I'm not feeling nearly as silly about having taken this humidor now.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't want it send it to me. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey that's really sweet! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

It would definately be great if you're into drosera, utrics or any of those smaller things. Just pop a dual strip light or two over it and you're good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can the dividers be removed without too much trouble?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you like my humidor 0zzy? Evidently hubby liked it too as he moved it into his office and placed quite a few open wheel racers in it. He collects those. Think I'll mosie on in there and reclaim my Drosera box!

What's a dual strip light? Is that like cove lighting that goes underneath your kitchen cabinetry?

I just tried to get the dividers out. They are in there pretty good! Don't think they're coming out but what did you have in mind?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast