User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a cp'er when......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was recently in Swansea, South Wales. "Langy" from the CPUK forums lives there. He came & picked up my wife & I from our hotel. We got to see his AMAZING collection, chatted for a bit, and then he took us to our train! Cool huh? We gave him an honarary NECPS Membership certificate, and one of our new Keychains with our logo. Our NECPS T-Shirts weren't ready yet, we will mail Langy one when they are.

Sometime in January I'll post a link to a trip report with pictures.

You know you're a CPer when you check the ICPS Seedbank page daily for the possibility of any new Nep seeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You now your a cper when you check the ICPS daily for the possibility of new Nepenthes seed when your NOT! a member......
    [img]http://home.**********.com/users/pondboy/Neps/Neps%20sig..JPG[/img]

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know your a CPer when you stick all the leaves that the rain knocked off your pings back into the soil so you'll have more leaf cuttings. Like the previous 100 cuttings aren't enough??
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a CP'er when you stay up until 1:00 in the moring to make sure your greenhouses are alright (on a stormy night, true story).
    It was horrible, my small flowerhouse shifted about a foot to either side, and my poor little N. ampullaria was knocked to the ground. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a cp'er when you drive
    5 hours to a carnie meeting (Pullman Washington to Seattle area) 5-6 times a year occasionally crashing at people's houses you just met at the meeting (Great hospitality).
    True story did it for 3 years.

You know you're a cp'er when you give away plants just so you can make more room for new ones!!

Kirk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know when you are a CPer when you do this to your garden:-

Last years pic of same greenhouses showing the flytrap house on the far right which is not visible on the top picture!

Best Regards

Mike King

NCCPG National collection holder of Sarracenia

http://www.carnivorousplants.uk.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike, I will have to visit your nursery some time in the growing season (and do some serious shopping!). Great pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know your a CP'er when hold a funeral fit for a king every time a plant dies.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast