User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a cp'er when......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Nov. 21 2004,7:31)]you know your a cper when you'd rather watch your plants grow, than a football game
    LMAO!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a CP'er when:
    You put off paying your personal property tax because a bunch of new hybrids just became available.

You actually liked G. Bush for about 5 min. when you got your tax refund check because, hey, more plants!

When looking at houses to buy, the only thing you are considering is how much sun the backyard gets.

You have a notification account from Ebay set up to send you an email anytime there is a new listing for Sarracenia.

You go trout fishing with an old friend but end up spending most of the time sloshing through the bog at one end of the lake, and put a few remnant Sarracenia seed pods in your tackle box, while your friend is just slaying the browns.

(all true)

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know you're a cp'er when you build a 3 shelf rack to hold 24 - 1 gallon milk jugs to store rain water.

You know you're a cp'er when you are the only one hoping it will rain because your low on rain water, also so you do not have to water your outside plants.
    I'm down to 2 1/2 gallons. Calling for rain tomorrow. Hopefully it will be after I'm home from work so I can collect. If not........

You know you're a cp'er when you take off work to collect rain water. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]You actually liked G. Bush for about 5 min. when you got your tax refund check because, hey, more plants!
    I got a letter telling me that my tax cut was on the way. Then a couple of months latter I got another letter telling me I was eligible for the tax cut. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know your a cper, when you spend an hour on terraforums when you know no one is on to make/reply to topics.(true, but sad....)

You know you are a cper, when you spend all your spare time and cash on... well you know.

You know you are a cper when it doesn't take you but about a week to go through a bag of perlite, peat, lfs, and vermiculite(all at once).

You know you are true cper when you become a member of the ICPS, and terraforums at once.(true for most of us)

You know when you are a true cper when you don't even call cps by their name but by your own abreviations(true)
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]You know your a cper, when you spend an hour on terraforums when you know no one is on to make/reply to topics.
    ugh. I HATE that [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I occasionally experience that when I go on in the morning, but usually find someone from the other side of the world - like Seandew & Cindy. Sometimes I find Tamlin, from having stayed up all night. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]You know you're a CPer when you get nervous seeing squirrels in your backyard.
    You know your a CP'er when the squirrels all disappear.
    N. Rajah [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast